With volume as high as it is today, I tend to disagree. ( IMO, this is what capitulation looks like) In fact, Monday we may see a relief rally for shareholders of Keryx, with or without news.
I'm here until H#LL freezes over or I make a fortune. It's been awhile since I've accumulated more shares. Well, I purchased more today. Also took a new position in KERX, after patiently waiting for it to retrace to an attractive price. Am I afraid of holding over the weekend? Absolutely not.
Lol. I stand corrected: I sense tailwinds ahead. Better?
I did just purchase VIX protection. Tend not to hold it more than a few days...
most brands making k-cups are filling up land-fills with plastic. they must be forced to switch to environmentally friendly packaging. some have.
Warning, shorts said that about GPRO when it was under $40. It has been seeing good bullish action for a few weeks now. To me, BABA is poised for major upside...it's wound tighter than a tick. Tick tock.
Hmm, you might want to buy BABA before earnings next week. No doubt that could approach $100 prior to earnings. If not, after the announcement.
China's growth rate is still enviable compared to ours. The size of their population helps...BABA market share
will be maintained for a few years at least.
All they need to do by tomorrow is get the price above $87 to hold.