Well you will probably be one that makes a lot of money on it if you can hold long enough and bought enough shares.
well I'm in at $4 so don't feel bad. I'm sticking with it at this point why sell now.
Well what kind of percentage is of your overall holdings?? I hope you didn't have everything in this. I got hurt but will survive. This on top of the drubbing I took in the oil sector hasn't helped any though.
The only one that makes any money on lawsuits are the lawyers. Been there and done that. Its not worth the time.
Yeah mine too showing the change in the target price from$16 to $13 . I would be happy with $13
I agree and that is are only hope to make money off this. I think the executives need to take a large pay cut. They are paid way too much for what this company makes so far.
Paul Rubin MD, senior vice president in Research and Development and chief medical officer said:
Although the study did not achieve its main objective, we did see signals of drug activity such as preserved visual acuity, less severe ocular exacerbations and a reduced incidence of reported macular edema in patients treated with gevokizumab. We will continue to work closely with our partner, Servier, and uveitis experts to conduct a thorough analysis of the data to fully understand gevokizumab’s impact on several clinically relevant endpoints.
Read more: XOMA Hits 52-Week Low on Disappointing Trial Data (NASDAQ: XOMA) - 24/7 Wall St. http://247wallst.com/healthcare-business/2015/07/22/is-this-the-end-for-xoma/#ixzz3gdhNaMx2
Follow us: @247wallst on Twitter | 247wallst on Facebook
Well I'm down a few hundred thousand less than that but not on this and over the last 15 years. This didn't help any.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I think it would be stupid to sell now but saying it will be $5 tomorrow is just stupid. Actually if one didn't have many shares or wanted to add this would be the time to buy.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I'm holding and I'm sick over this but if your trying to be funny your not. It might come back some but its going to be awhile. Your a fricken idiot if you believe what your saying.
Has anybody ever tried to contact the company? I have tried a couple of times over the last 3 weeks with no luck or return calls. When a company can't get back with its investors I don't like it. We own the company in case they don't realize that.
Im with you Pig. I need a winner here. Hell I'm down in the low 6 figures with oil stocks and a couple of others so like I said if this doesn't play out I'm out of the market for awhile until we get a nice correction and then its going to be mostly S&P index fund because it can go either way. I mean look at Apple tonight. I like trading and buying but at my age I need to conserve money with lower risk.
I took my $ 13 K loss and moved on today. I'm worried the divi will be cut with recent downward earnings projections. I wish I had sold earlier. This buy out was not good in my opinion. Time will tell. They told us it would be accretive to earnings when it happened and now all we hear are down grades on earnings. its stinks if you ask me. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a lawsuit.