5% div is 40$ stock- and yes even that would be nice. Especially if rates rise in Sept, Oct , which would put downward pressure all over.
NREL is a national laboratory of the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy
Efficiency & Renewable Energy, operated by the Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC.
Contract No. DE-AC36-08GO28308
Photovoltaic Shading Testbed
for Module-Level Power
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
Jenya Meydbray, Matt Donovan, and
PV Evolution Labs
The CEO on the last call talked about his frustration with the valuation of the company shares, given everything he saw. Now with the approval and launch of Glatopa, valuation has greatly improved and substantial stock awards are being handed out. So you cash some out and save the rest for later. That's my take.
Thought about that also. Wait and see. We will get approximately 1/3 of one month of the quarter, for sales of glatopa in the next earnings release in August., will extrapolate full year run then.
The Enoxoparin announcement was interesting this morning . No more royalty sharing straight 50/50 profit share.
The CEO said he would sign all day long partnerships for 50/50 split , No one seams to be presenting those to him. More than likely appellate court wont hand them any victory before Sept 1 patent expiration date, courts just take a long time. Small amount of cold water there. Enoxoparin appeal seams pie in the sky. Most phase 1 trials (Necuparanib) allways looks good for dosing and adverse reactions-wait for phase 3 results to either laugh or cry. Warmer water would be; 2 platforms every year in 5 years, with their science should produce very 10 promising candidates .Recent offering gives them cash to advance a few things.
Now stands at 8.4 mill. as of 5/29/15. Thought more would cover based on September launch of Glatopa, view this as a little positive when launch happens.
Think its more about clarity. Have named utilities working with named battery company. Enphase's battery comes from small unknown company, using it with unnamed customers for months- no clarity, shrouded in secrecy. People just more willing to believe in the bigger names, and have more doubt if your not willing to give it.
Good luck. Will wait here till 9 months into Glatopa sales to see run rate. Then make decision.
Far from conclusive that this is "The next big thing" for MNTA. Two appellate court decisions could actually allow revenue to flow to this company, this might allow you to design your car. I happen to prefer McLaren. You should always take advantage of a factory tour and test drive.
Launch still months away- price action seams to show this fact. I went and listened to the oral arguments Momenta made to court of appeals case number 14-1274. Very, very weak in my opinion. Doubt very much anything from Amphestar or early resolution from Teva. JMHO With that said September will be nice.