they wll take it down several more dollars before that will happen, other news will happen before then like april script numbers and the delay on decision of ZS
not as good as it was but then I have sold over half my position which I started at 8.50 I have bought and sold several times and I am very profitable ex cept on my rebuy in the 21 area not that you really care or pay muxh attention and my position in GILD did very well as did my APPl but I lost my #$%$ on BBEP and that is the one you should have mentiond to date it is 500k in the hole and may BK
the statement also did not answer whether they ever had a relationship with Centerview at any time. They are mute to all rumors. The rumor game is where big money is made beating up retail. Best to try to take advantage of it as they do and not let it make your decisions.
It should be sold but doesn't have to be sold, they could just run it into the dirt or hold on for huge sales 2 or 3 yrs down the road. there are few explosive issues here, the only 3 I see are
1) an unexpected sale
2) ZS getting totally turned down by FDA
3) huge sales gains
IMO only one of those is slightly possible and that is more than likely 4 to 6 months off. So when you get these terribly blatant rumors that make the stock go up 70% it is time to sell covered calls or trade, for me it is covered calls for Antonio it is trading. We may limit our eventual gains or we may not if the announcement comes out after we are long and not even on the board.
i am long 12k shares and I think you will see 15 again. hold in there they gave me many thumbs down when I sold may 22 calls when this hit 23plus and they are making lots of money now, it will reduce my cost basis close to $4, looks like I should have sold stock but in effect I was sellng if it went on up at 26. I will add some more at 15 also with the option income I made.
I did not like the articles wording, we did NOT see lower growth numbers we saw lower percentage growth numbers the numbers of scripts per week for February were 206 and those for march were 290 which is a higer number per week not lower this is typical as your base grows and you get bigger numbers the percentage of gtowth gets harder to maintain but increasing new patients each week is great and add to that they only report new patients and not renewals. I would like to see reporting as most other drugs do as NRX and TRX filled
partly because the last rumor took 4 weeks to fall apart and 4 weeks puts us into May and then they can kill all those calls that have been purchased by collapsing the price and prior to any FDA announcement on ZS which may run it back up again for them to play on retail.
this is all rumor driven, first the supposedly BO and hiring centerview and now the firing Centerview to cover the possible lie of hiring them. That is why I sold calls on all my stock when this rallied. There has been no and still is no confirmation that anything happened at all.
actually it is rather high volume for RLYP for after hours. either source denited on BO or bad script numbers would be my guess but it is dropping like a rock may get a chance to buy back all those may 22 calls I sold tomorrow at a nice profit.
I think we just had a 70% rise on a RUMORi still have a 20% position, and the may calls have more daily premium decay than the june which I can roll out to if needed or roll out to a zero credit at a higher option price This will be the fifth month I have sold calls so it has helped lower my cost basis.
and that is why they call it a bear trap it sucks you in on the rumor and then after weeks and months of no news it collapses back. the time to buy was 13 not now. I would wait and look back and say I should have rather than I shouldn't have. I have enough of this stock already, I sold covered calls for may and will watch them go worthless or be rolled out to june.