I asked that question a week ago and got only thumbs down and no response, it seemed pertinent at the time and even more so now that we got such a bad pre earnings guidance.
I have no idea why they wouldnt be but just checked to see if they where still on schedule.
they seem to have all thier ducks lined up and have dotted all thier i's , I think they have planned it out very well with little chance of delay. Getting antsy waiting however, just want to see it come down and how the stock reacts and how soon before an offer is made if they allow us to see it.
mot sure that we have a lot of time left before release of data Investor Relations says they are still on track for the release the last of this month according to press release. No Delay This could happen next week or after close friday.
another point is that you saw 3 to 4 days ago how this went up with 2 million share volume, well on approval it will be even more dramatic and probably not trade for an hour with the imbalance. Why do you think the huge volume back then driving price up more than a dollar. There is your leak and it is good. Trials completed in february and the announcement is forthcoming very soon, maybe even to
night but most likely next week.
the BS about them selling stock on ther shelf offering is getting very old and very stupid, when they sell they will announce it and everyone will know it wont be done sneakily. Just as they have options on a facility for production they wont exercise it until they know they need it and the same with the shelf, at this point they dont need it and when they do you will know it. It will be for a production facility and staff and AR.
that shows you how well robert is informed and the statements he makes should be ignored, as you state $7.50 is their purchase price so they wont buy and then sell at zero profit they would rather just hold and get an interest payment. But once it goes over $7.50 BBEP has under certain circumstances the ability to make them exercise thier stock rights.
the more of there PR i read the more I am convinced that this will be a great announcement in the nest 2 weeks or less. They have finished all trial data as of feb 2015 and release is imminent, They have multiple source alternatives for the production faciity under contract. The FDA oversaw the second trial offering help throughout the process to help expedite it. The data points were lowered for trial 2. I just dont see how this doesnt get approved and then you look at fda approval of another heart drug with only a 22% reduction in hospitalization. I see this as getting production approval then it only comes down to usage by physicians for their patients if it doesnt get bought out upon approval.
into this stock was to buy stock and sell may 17.50 calls for a spread investment but today I have bought back 1/4 of those calls plus the additonal stock I added so that now 1/2 of the stock I own does not have calls sold against it. This is looking very bullish to me and we only have 2 weeks to go if their guidance at end of month is correct
this was basically the same reply that came out in the PR and it is unsatisfactory and I have over 50k shares. They way underperformed and the reason of no samples is a sad statement that does not answer the problem Should they not overperform next quarter i will exit rapidly as I will know that management is defunct.
it wasnt the note offering that taniked the stock that has been known for weeks, it was the guidance for this quarters revenuse 45% under estimates that killed it. This was a disaster of a quarter.