short memory span, go back and look at those posting they want money not stock, when the offer was money $33 they wanted stock fixed, they just don't want to lose their jobs. stock is money and is reported #$%$ value every nite on your account, withseveral clicks any stock can become cash, absurd thought that stock is not cash, way too liquid to not be considered cash.
maybe Obama will take our vote away because he knows better and becomes a dictator, I cant believe the states that have allowed this to be legal, it is unamerican
they have an offer on table of .95 shares and that will hold, $33 in stock when the market crashed and had the BOD accepted that then depo holders would have owned more than half of the combined company He wont do that again. IMO
IMO the one thing you can be sure of is that the price or offer is not going higher, you should realize that in the last 3 offers and how that has worked into what we have now. I believe that what you will see is one of two scenarios, PP fails through court or shareholder vote, then you will see the tender offer accepted on all tendered shares if it gets them the number of shares along with MF commitments to get them to above 50%, if close but not over 50% then they will buy up to 6% more on the open market to get to that level. Then they will take it over by electing a new BOD and buying the company IF the PP is upheld the likelihood is that they walk away and play ball in another park. TW wants DEPO but he is not stupidly desparate and the price you are suggesting would be exactly that.
interpretation of that statement, we will offer the lowest drug to make the most for our company, it may kill you but we want to make as much as possible.
my thoughts were similar except I believe it ALL comes down to ABBV hiding results, I cant believe with a safe drug as harvoni or sovaldi that they would approve another with these types of problems, there will be lots of suits on ABBV, fda, Enta and esrx (which required insured to use an inferior drug to make more money)
he said it would never go below 24, and trade up on deal failure, that is all blown out of water, IMO here is what happens, the posison pill goes away, they then have the tender offers that will be exercised along with the stock they can buy along with those that will vote for the merger this goes for the .95 shares period with no cash. think about it, they own 3% and can buy up to 10% easily without the filing of forms before it happens. then they tender for more shares and get one or two mutual funds to go along and then they have the 50% to control all votes for new board members and the deal is done. With todays move this seems to be what everyone thinks.
the real question in my mind when the law suits start is did this show up in trials and was it hidden if it did and they hid it the lawsuits will be huge, if it was there and the FDA ignored it then the FDA is culpable IMO
now why would they do that if the poison pill is gone then they can buy it on the open market for 15.75. Many comments on the positives of owning Hznp vs depo have been given and yesterday with the positive PR from Hznp on market misconceptions you see how much more stockholder friendly they are and that was proof of it.
personally I see liability on 4 fronts here, abbvie, enta, esrx (big time) and the fda. why didn't this show up in studies and why was it approved it is a 12 week treatment and these items should have been in the studies.
call hilliary she can issue another one, anyone in this stock sure made a nice contribution to her campaign fund hope no one here or biopharma is stupid enough to vote for her. she took 2 million out of my account
what they have spent to date on this merger wsnt 2 cents a share vs the 40 cents they will make this quarter.
jh I have to say you are right this time, I rescinded my tender today the difference in price is too much of a discount, I could sell my 6000 shares of depo and buy g get 6900 shares insterad of 5700 shares.
the price of hznp has to improve or the deal has to change, this is too much on the table currently.
you are mistaken, the earlier offer was for $33 in stock and if it had been accepted you would still be getting $33 in stock and that would have been great but NO the BOD wanted a stock offer and not a fixed cash in stock offer so HZNP changed their offer to .95 shares then the market collapsed and your stock went down in value like all biopharma so they made a huge mistake in retrospect because now they would be getting almost 2 shares per depo but that wont happen. Personally I agreed with the decision because I felt also that HZNP would go up before closing but the market had Hilliary come along and open her socialist mouth.
they need to pay down debt before the banks require them to sell assets.
I can agree with all points except I have tendered my depo shares to be exchanged and if the price doesn't go up soon on Hznp I will withdraw offer sell the depo and buy more hznp with it as I can get 1.05 shares instead of the .95 and that is too big of a discount for anyone to take. The deal wont happen unless something changes.