and I stated that they would take this back to 15 before may options expired if BO ddidnt happen, well in AH we are there and my options saved me $4 of the loss that has transpired and will expire worthless.
and it still does upset me but that doesn't keep me from adding when the price is right but this action by the board dropped the stock price by $5 but that is not what their suit is about and while I am upset about the bonus the only thing that upsets me more is ambulance chasing lawyers.
stranger how others can t spell correctly or have to make ugly comments so they can feel good about theirself I hope your day improves, the reason I commented was to say I thought it was time to make an addition due to the overcorrection but if you are short I guess you disagree.
was just going to recommend that lol, yes I know it was a day trade but still thought you would wait as it was still falling.
here is my thought on this, why try to catch a falling knife you were correct imo on your first analysis in that this is going sub 15 and that is the time to buy but I am looking at adding more hZNP AT its current level
they wll take it down several more dollars before that will happen, other news will happen before then like april script numbers and the delay on decision of ZS
not as good as it was but then I have sold over half my position which I started at 8.50 I have bought and sold several times and I am very profitable ex cept on my rebuy in the 21 area not that you really care or pay muxh attention and my position in GILD did very well as did my APPl but I lost my #$%$ on BBEP and that is the one you should have mentiond to date it is 500k in the hole and may BK
the statement also did not answer whether they ever had a relationship with Centerview at any time. They are mute to all rumors. The rumor game is where big money is made beating up retail. Best to try to take advantage of it as they do and not let it make your decisions.
It should be sold but doesn't have to be sold, they could just run it into the dirt or hold on for huge sales 2 or 3 yrs down the road. there are few explosive issues here, the only 3 I see are
1) an unexpected sale
2) ZS getting totally turned down by FDA
3) huge sales gains
IMO only one of those is slightly possible and that is more than likely 4 to 6 months off. So when you get these terribly blatant rumors that make the stock go up 70% it is time to sell covered calls or trade, for me it is covered calls for Antonio it is trading. We may limit our eventual gains or we may not if the announcement comes out after we are long and not even on the board.
i am long 12k shares and I think you will see 15 again. hold in there they gave me many thumbs down when I sold may 22 calls when this hit 23plus and they are making lots of money now, it will reduce my cost basis close to $4, looks like I should have sold stock but in effect I was sellng if it went on up at 26. I will add some more at 15 also with the option income I made.
I did not like the articles wording, we did NOT see lower growth numbers we saw lower percentage growth numbers the numbers of scripts per week for February were 206 and those for march were 290 which is a higer number per week not lower this is typical as your base grows and you get bigger numbers the percentage of gtowth gets harder to maintain but increasing new patients each week is great and add to that they only report new patients and not renewals. I would like to see reporting as most other drugs do as NRX and TRX filled
partly because the last rumor took 4 weeks to fall apart and 4 weeks puts us into May and then they can kill all those calls that have been purchased by collapsing the price and prior to any FDA announcement on ZS which may run it back up again for them to play on retail.