personally I hope they spend most of thier cahs buying back stock it is the best they can buy for the money, low PE great earnings growth, good pipeline, where else can they get such a deal.
what other biopharma can you buy with a 11 PR and such a pipeline it is a bargain and they should buy it hands over fists rather than look at more expensive companies with higher PEs
gild is very smart on how they spend their and our money. when they buy it will be at a decent price and very accretive near term.
lets start talking about something positive like earnings in the next week, the analysts have already moved estimates up 3 cents in lat week and I feel they are still low. With revs given we should be in neighborhood of 40 cents. This will get us down an an annual basis to a 21 PE with a phenomenal growth rate. This should rally this to new highs. I sent my suggestion of looking at a private biopharma to IR hopefully they look at it and can do something with it. no porblem if it doenst pan out as I am sure they look at a lot of firms.I hope they have a back up to depo. If not actimume should do us well in coming years. There are lots of biopharma who would be willing to sell rights to thier drugs for cash when approved and we have a very clean balance sheet..gltal
my average cost is about $7 and I am down nearly 300k but I will not add anymore as I am fully loaded now. Wish i had waited longer but I am here until this hits 20s i hope they discontinue the distribution by yr end to make finances in better shape for the long term
good earnings decent guidance but a flat turn down of merger so how do you buy this knowing that it could go back to low 20s because the report wasnt good enough to take it from 20 to 33
so that you understand that was my interpretation of what he said not what I believe as I agree stocks trade on other stock happenings all the time so you could be correct. but in reading his statement it appears that he meant what i stated above BUT again I should have added that I didnt agree but i was just answereing your question without judgement. on the statement but I am cool with your response for my correction.
I think it all depends on the major holders and how TW has them locked up. Even with the great report the DEPO stock is still below 33 as everyone knows it will crash if there is no deal. I think if HZNP is going to buy it at $33 they will have to pressure for a stockholder vote under CA law.which means a delay for another 6 months and then it will depend on what kind of rabbits the DEPO bod can pull out of thier hats for the revenues and earnings in the next two quarters. personally I hope we dont risk tht loss of time and costs involved int that and that they move on. Time will tell how they respond along with committments ttjey have that we dont know about.
no that and PTX are the two I was referring to above. they both have me under water significantly, my average on PTX is $10.50 and BBEP at around $7
I have no idea what they will do in that scenario but my hopes would be to walk. but experience tells me that when CEO egos are involved anything can happen and it is not always in the stockholders interest. It they continue to chase I will have to sell all HZNP stock I own and liquidate all bull call option spreads.as I have already enough stocks that have made bad acquisitions.
that is not my only disaster, I have home runs and stirke outs current holdings hove two disasdters as big as cldn thank goodness for GILD and HZNP my two largest holdings.
there is no doubt in my mind that alot goes on behind closed doors. I would prefer a stock offer rather than a cash in stock deal. easier to do arb on that.
i read that also and it is confusing, I do not bleieve it means that they will apporve raylldee for sale but they have that long to decide to accept the application as delivered. the FDA will take up to 6 months or longer to make the decision we are all waiting for. THE fda just doesnt work that fast because that would be 3 weeks and they cant open an envelope that fast. lol