those numbers are very good, you always have a larger growth early tapering off percentagewise but it looks to me as the growth is stabilizing as the 12 and 9 compared to numbers of patients in growth are very close.
contrary to what some have said on this message, I now think that the BOD of DEPO due to large mutual fund owners i slooking seriously at this last offer and the price of the stock reflects that, I believe TW has talked to them and his last offer was due to thier consensus and now the pressure they are exerting on the BOD of DEPO. The only change I would think from their statements is that they would change this offer to .85 shares of HZNP instead of $33 which is what it is at at todays offer in stock and the price TW has offered. If I were them I would want to participate in any price growth over the next 4 to 6 months of closing. Contrary to what I have said earlier I do believe todays action tells us the deal will be done but if it is not for a fixed share of stock I would as a DEPO stockholder sell and buy HZNP right away.otherwise you will end up with less stock in 4 months.
HZNP is my largest holding and I feel that this will eventually work out but it has jaundiced me towards opiod drugs. I think hZNP is ratcheting up its buy targets so when or if it gets DEPO I would think the next target will be a larger company than DEPO or an orphan drug on the cheap as always. They want the company to be a large pharma and the tax structure gives them an edge of all purchases vs US competitors. They can only do mergers that are of a certain size but growing size to avoid inversion tax problems from my understanding so I see the next one in the 4 to 5 billion area if they get depo and todays action on stock price along with the fact that the Depo bod has not turned it down yet that iit is getting ser4ious thought as I am sure the mutual fund large share holders are putting lots of pressure on Ithem. Previously I did not thnk it would happen but now I do believe it wil at or very near to thier last offer...I think it is an ingenious offer to offer X amount of dollars of your stock especially when closing will be 4 to 6 months off and as your stock price rises during that time frame you are giving less stock for the purchase. I would never go for that I would sell my depo and buy HZNP as soon as the deal is secure. I no longer beieve HZNP will look at ptx but thqt doesnt mean someone else wont.
I am currently adding some OSIR to my portfolio and I already have more here than I am comfortable with but I do wish I could averaga down by doubling up. I wan to thank you for sharing OSIR with me.
minnie, one of the things I do before investing in a small cap stock is to read the message boards to get a feel for the investors and thier feelings on a stock and I would have to say I agree with you. That is the good news, the bad is that when this stock truly grows and takes off you will be able to tell by the idiots and bashers that show up on this board. My last large investment was in HZNP 16 months ago and it was similar and it has risen 400%and now has plenty of shills I have decided that is what it takes to know your stock has made it. lol
I like it but I have a question for you. Do you really believe that the preannouncement on revenue for this quarter is reflected in the market as I feel that will equate to at least 35 cents in earnings which is one heck of a beat and the stock is barely a $1.50 up from whate it was pre announcement. EIther it is not up becasue of the DEPO offer which I know you refute or it is not taking those earnings into account and they are great blowaway even the highest analyst Interested in your commentary seriously
I have no aug options and this is the 4th time I have posted this to you. I have curretnly 20k shares and 63 jan 2017 $15 calls (orginally 35k sharss and 100 calls but sold some off to invest elsewhere) i have the following bull call spreads 500 conttracts nov 30/35, 100 nov 23/28 and 250 jan 25/30
again for the third time I have no Aug position. I have 20k shares at presdnt alo ng with jan jan 2017 calls and the following spreads 500 nov conttra$30 long and 500 nov $35 contracts short in a bull call spread. I have 100 cnotracts spread in nov 23/28 and another 250 contracts 25/30 jan Please quit insinuating I have a short term position, the stock has been owned and not traded for over a year origninally it was 35k shares but I sold some to go elsewhere and lower the amount I had invested in one stock, this is still my largest holding.
well I agree with that investment thesis, I have seen CEOs make and break companies and I invest in good management also and why I have been a long term holder here.
I think todays action gives hope that the deal will be done as the stock is not exceeding the offer. I think if he where to change it from a dollar amount to say .85 shares that this would be done. If I were a seller of DEPO I would want a set amount of stock vs a dollar amount esp with HZNP
on how earnings will be, revs up and eanings or slight miss, anywhere to get good guidance such as script numbers or sales for products, anyone with contact at Stryker.?
I bought 2k shares today at average 22.20 but waitind for earnings to buy any more then will add another 5 to 6k shares.
i am in but I have to agree with shalomjerry lol great initial post lets have fun until it costs us then none of us will have any fun and I personally hope the only way it costs me is when I refuse to hold any longer. I got burned so badly on PtX buying Zohydro that I dont want to own any pharma with opium drugs. I have enough now with 44k shares of PTX.
congrats on that stg the guy that wants 80% is the guy that doesnt wnat 60& lol sorry couldnt resist, but say you owned DEPO and were offered 29.25 in stock at time of closing but the deal doesnt close for 4 to 6 months and you get to watch HZNP go from $35 to $45 by closing so when you agreed you were going to get .83 shares but now at closing you get 65 shares and even worse it went up because they bought you at least in your mind. and what if it went to 50 now you get .595 shares. EACH of his subsequent offers was for less stock per share than previous offer and still open to lose if stock goes up. That is great for hznp but not good for depo at least IMO. it is why i dont think it gets done under this type of format. NOw if they get the price high enough that hznp goes down then they get more stock and as a HZNP do I like that, NO. make a offer of so much stock period per share. then as the price of HZNP goes up the offer improves and you dont have to keep going back and begging and watch depo price improve as you raise your offers and look more whipped.
do you think they care short term? so far they have won every battle in this war. I dont like wars in buyouts they are usually very expensive and due to emotions and bull headedness.