it is either a well kept secret or the rumors have all been false, if a buyout was leaked and it was going to happen you wouldn't have seen the large sell off IMO I am sticking with my thought that nothing happens for at least 3 months or longer You may have rumors but they are selling opportunities until an actual announcement.
I hope you are correct topgun but three months will go by quickly and DD by a purchaser should take at least that long. If someone has already been doing DD the employees would have whispered it out by now and we would not have ever seen the 13s as we did.
the problem w puts is they eat up a lot of margin, jdont give up on those calls expiring worthless you can always wait and roll them out profitably.
the price for rlyp has not been able to hold its gains from AH trading which is fairly typical here. it will take a legitimate BO or improved earnings to get this back to 30. I am still very comfortable with the june 22.5 calls that I sold against my position. I still feel they expire worthless. In fact they have stayed profitable even with the AM runup. very little ground gained on them. premium drying up.
you like to play options here is an idea for you buy june 12.50 calls and sell june 16 calls for a debit of 2.25 to make a 1.25 profit if rlyp is over 16 by june 17. net of 50% and requires no margin
in my opinion buying out of the money high priced calls is a fools game the premium is ludicrous For you to be profitalble 5he stock needs to rally over 30% in 3 and 1/2 weeks. I think owning the stock and selling calls would be a better idea.which is where I am at. I have drastically reduced my holding cost by #$%$ so I agree with another poster that the premium could go down severely once the may 26th date passes unless you guys can keep the ever glowing BO rumor going which is getting extremely old in the tooth. A BO wont happen until you all give up on it, lol.
it is funny because I sold covered june calls several weeks ago and plan on them expiring worthless and I am currently profitable almost 20% lower than I sold them at.
I would say that when a drug is approved that it should have a price approval at the same time and depending on how high it is then the exclusivity time is longer or shorter and if you buy a drug you are stuck with this pricing platform.90% of my portfolio is drug stocks and I have to admit that price gouging is not good and TW is the worst at it. To be praised for his ability to buy a drug and double its price is not smart or ingenious, it is simple extortion.
and I stated that they would take this back to 15 before may options expired if BO ddidnt happen, well in AH we are there and my options saved me $4 of the loss that has transpired and will expire worthless.
and it still does upset me but that doesn't keep me from adding when the price is right but this action by the board dropped the stock price by $5 but that is not what their suit is about and while I am upset about the bonus the only thing that upsets me more is ambulance chasing lawyers.
stranger how others can t spell correctly or have to make ugly comments so they can feel good about theirself I hope your day improves, the reason I commented was to say I thought it was time to make an addition due to the overcorrection but if you are short I guess you disagree.
was just going to recommend that lol, yes I know it was a day trade but still thought you would wait as it was still falling.