because I have looked everywhere for that information and not found it and have talked to IR and they won't give it.
you are up almost $2 million dollars and you want a yahoo board person to make you feel better that is a real joke. If I believed that I would say sell and get out of the market as this could be your last profitable investment. Not believing that but believing you are a short in sheeps closing. Otherwise my advice is C & D In 3 yrs you will be rich enough to retire on that investment.
that is a bunch of bull, they have to file when they sell, have you seen any filings, now they are delayed several weeks but none the less they haven't started the ATM
the confidential part is the profit sharing percentages and the upfront payment amount for starters.
I have moved my personal account and my wife's account, I still have most of my IRA and family trust I set up still there, the broker I use has been my broker through 5 different companies and 25 yrs, if he moves I move, he has been very good to me and we are close friends otherwise I would have been gone and would not have tried working with them for 3 yrs. It also takes about 6 weeks to make a change and since I day trade that is a life time. I guess on the family trust I could move cash as it becomes available but the iRA WOULD have to be moved all at once and brokerages are very slow to move accounts, lots of road blocks and delays. even cash takes time. I have switched brokerages every time my broker moved and am familiar with the problems and headaches even when you have a broker helping you SEC needs to set rules to make this easier.
time to buy if carolyn says sell, she is wrong so many times on so many stocks it is hard to believe, she said HIG was going down at 29 now 35, she uses voodoo charts to decide her choices. It is a laugh.
it is not hard to sell you just need to put in small orders, I sold 30k shares of HNR and had no problem but did it in small increments, I have bought and sold 10k shares of this day trading and it is fairly simple. You just don't enter a 10k share order or you scare off all the buyers and they wait for you to come down and down. I am in with 32k shares in this and am down more than you are and not worried at all, in fact still planning on adding more.
they could spend it on Gabon doing wells and if productive the property will be easier to sell for more money. If not then they are not as well off. Time will tell but they did say they were keeping the40 million for corporate financing and expenses.
my memory is slightly different I thought they said they might launch the sale of their drugs IF they couldn't find a partner, not that they wanted to do so. Selling your own drugs as a generic is a bad idea unless you have to, it means you have to have drug reps, a sales force and that gets expensive and some times hard to get into doctors offices. They would be better off with a good experienced partner IMO.
their original press release said they would use the 120 million to pay off debt and the balance for company operations, the only mention of cash payback was on the second closing. And that is from management not me.
he is only down 1.5% and crying, geez, I agree with you I bought 6k shares at 75 and I am not bothered at all, well maybe a little but I have a 4 to 5 yr time frame here and I am only bothered because I don't have more funds at the moment to buy more.
complains about new posters and he has only posted for 2 weeks and has made over 570 posts, if there was ever a troll and paid poster it would be fobaccess, nickname "fool on board access"
that is basically what i had drawn from talking to representatives at the company, they are keeping the agreement close to the vest as it must be a sweetheart deal for Par and they want better further out. Contrary to the SA article on 8/22 by BOB that states otherwise there is nothing to say differently than this . No one other than the companies involved know the percentage of the profit sharing agreement or many other details, Par is doing the marketing and IPCI the production and they are sharing the profits, I am not sure even if Par is buying the pills at cost and then sharing profiting or whether IPCI is producing them, Par marketing them and then they share proceeds after those costs. This is the most silent deal i have seen in a long time.
he was one of my first on this board to put on ignore surprised it took you so long, he sure has you mixed up with someone else , he must be drinking a lot tonight trying to figure how to get out of his short position before this goes to 7
again you are showing how neophyte you are, the stock with the market down and the fact that this news you are claiming was in the stock a long time ago meant it was time to sell the news. Having said that I got in at 75 area also, wasnt thinking clearly obviously. But I am not whining I plan on being in this investment for 4 or 5 yrs minimum and it is about 25% of my portfolio so I am very long and very down. not a problem except very short term. like he said forget it and look back in 6 months.
I am believing you are correct the immediate response from SA was 3 suggestions number one was that I could unsubscribe or quit reading their articles to solve my problem, what a hoot, as that was my suggestion to them if they did not sanction the author.
I have written to SA to remove Bob as an author under SA because of his misleading article which imo are outright lies to mislead investors for his own gain. His statement of a $15 million payday for IPCI by Par on Fda approval of Focalin XR can not be verified anywhere that I have looked and I have done a 3 year back search and have called IPCI and they say it didn't and isn't true. When Bob was asked all he would respond was do your own DD. This is outright unacceptable that an author would not apologize at least for such a mistake or back up his statement. I believe he writes these articles for his own gain and will put anything to help that agenda in them. I have looked at his article on Chelsea Pharma and feel it is very similar. I would suggest any of you that have read his article and where influenced by it also email SA and complain or ask that Bob not be allowed to write for them again without them verifying his statements. Their disclaimer is not enough for me. If they allow this type of writer to proceed then I will put them on SPAM alert.
do you have any proof of this because other ATM sales by other companies are reported on Sec forms and I have seen none.