paul, is there something on the FDA website saying they will make a decision by sept 5th or is that your guess on when they will respond, I am serious in asking this.
57 million is about 11 cents per share of OPK I want the merger not the penalty, the merger will make everyone a lot more money than that, I want BRLI salesforce to start selling 4K this month and seeing the results on that on both stocks The sooner that gets started the happier all parties will be as stock prices appreciate dramatically, Then shortly after the merger a little good news on approval of our NDA would be really great.
your idea to sell at open monday is good then sit on cash until after deal closes as this might not close, I find it not to be so sure as the Justice dept will look at this one very hard as being non competitive but time will tell but personally I would cash the options at $30 and be happy and sit on the cash. gltu and have a nice trip.
if you spend it all on her you should have about 52000 in profit but dont forget your taxes on a short term gain will eat about 1/2 so say 26000 just to be safe.
I agree the S4 came very quickly after the ending of waiting period, my only though is that once the vote takes place it will be less than a week and they will close. I would guess the contracts for closing have already been done and reviewed previous to S4 filing and at time of merger announcement. My thoughts are that it will take the SEC 3 S4 to approve the S4 documents and if no problems the vote will be announced to take place one month to 6 weeks latter. which gets us to mid sept also. so we are basically on same page with timeframes. This is however proceeding much more quickly than I expected originally. IMPRESSIVE
the "little" was throwing me off then I would want a "lot" of pateints as a little wont help, sorry for misreading your intent.
sorry cant believe it until i see it, it is like thier talk on spinoffs, hasnt happened and this is even more unlikely verbage.
I think you are a short or you would already know that answer, look at AMZN OR MANY other "high priced stocks" it is about the future not the past.
you are correct and ice is a little touchy today, the fact there is that poison pill is just another reason that it will go through but it would even without it. AS stated before the only way this doesnt go through is a major fraud find on BRLI which is extremely doubtful, without a financing contingency you rarely see a deal fall through or a white knight I challenge anyone to come up with one that has in last 4 yrs.
OT: CB is getting bought by ACE for .6019 shares and $62.53 per share cash, giving a lot of thought to buying multioples of 10 jan CB $100 calls and selling 6 feb ACE 90 calls for cost of around $3700 to make profit of $13250 if ACE stays above $90 by closing and profitable as long as ACE stays above 70 I love the fact that now so many stocks have options when that wasnt so true in 2008. It is making M&A arb very porfitable again and easier to do.
iceman my time table also, it is good to see this move so timely, I am rolling all profit on arb to OPK stock. at closing for my accounts and my sons. This is going to be much higher a year from now and I have patience to wait for it.
PATIENCE for those that cant spell and patients for the doctors to treat but I agree I have been doing this for 50 yrs and never saw anyone get top and then buy back at bottom nor would I try. I just want the 80% in the middle
when a company files these they leave dates out to be filled in after approval from the SEC is recieved. Once approval is recieved the dates will be filled in and proxies sent out to shareholders as of a certain date. This is going to be done by some time in september IMO which makes me very happy
I have found this board to get the most red thumbs because of the multiple ID bot that seems to live here. I spend 10 mins a day putting his new ids on ignore. and they fill a half page If you dont get several red thumbs you have a really bad post, lol