I believe everyone is predicting a down Monday followed by an up Tuesday. I'.m included but what if it will be different. Will sit out until Monday morning direction is clear as it relates to uvxy. Right now I don't believe that this BRExit will create such a large impact and the only reason we got hit today was bad feelings by the pro-stay people causing a fake panic. However the manipulators will create another vix uptick but it might wait until the 4th of july week. Good luck to all
As I said yesterday you would do well. Congrats. Cashed in also. Going forward will be interested. Caution for the unexperienced uvxy investor. The typical game plan when you are limited on short share availability. Not certain on Monday but will probably be the typical crash Friday carryover Monday but we will see.. Holding positions overnight going forward will have high risk.
You know what the saying is you get what you pay for. Wouldn't want to be a bank and cheapo out with internet security coverage. Especially India.
You should do well no matter what the outcome on the brexit results. You know the old stock saying buy the rumor sell the news. At least that's my opinion. Good luck to all
Interesting comment. Understand. Just playing any real move in the opposite direction to make a few dimes. Have a good day.
Little to nothing will happen either way. People need to get a life. Invest with real factors not made up ones.
LOOKS like that person nailed it. Good job.
Cook continues to be distracted and is not doing his job. he fights the gov't and now he's into the politics supporting one party over another. doesn't mix with running a business. either cook goes or sell aapl. start the petition..
Sentiment: Strong Sell
GOOGLE SEAGATE LAYOFF AND THERE IS AN OFFICIAL SITE I BELIEVE SEAGATE LAYOFF. COM. Based on the posts it would appear it has started already, last week.
You will never know. Sure its confidential. However it was stated they rejected 2 offers that didn't meet their expectations but reference a 30 or more offer. I would speculate they would take a 5-6 billion offer just my guess.
That is why it is important to track how much r &d Seagate or WD is providing. HAMR is a good example. Been in RD for a very long time but needed to take the HDD to 1.5tb/in2 and beyond. You can get a lot of information if you query Seagate hamr. The technology needed is really amazing if your a techie. Some of us have first hand involvement in this technology and the need to change products every 6 -12 months to keep being competitive
Also at a 4.6 billion pricetag as compared to a 2015 bluecoat deal valued at 2.4 billion gives us a flavor on calculating what FEYE might be worth on the open market.
So we started the consolidation with blue coat being acquired by Symantec. Make Symantec stronger so not certain on FEYE impact but it would appear the market likes it giving the security market a boost. We can use some more buyouts. Good luck to all
I agree on your comment to cash in on the big move. Ask yourself what catalyst do you see prior to earnings and then ask yourself what is the sentiment of the general market near term. So why not wait to see what STX will report before putting money to work. We need to see earnings, revenue projections and cost reduction action. You have to assume in the cost reduction action there will be restructuring charges going against the bottom line. So there maybe opportunity to buying on the cheap after reporting.
Your right. Don't know why I said Samsung, been awhile. Didn't want to go into details on the Maxtor history but you have a good grasp of it. Have a good day
it would be better if they converted to an open mutual fund instead of the current closed in fund. Then they could use the nav