Hope this little bounce helped. If you didn't react yet be careful unless you plan to stay in for awhile which is ok. It might be dead money for awhile
Sorry I don't know either of you and I don't want to get in the middle of your fight. I just think getting in at under 27 might be a good idea.
You might be right on this one. Everyone is anticipating Europe gains tomorrow and even if it does occur is no guarantee for the US market. I also put some bets in under 27 in the AH. Good luck to all.
I'm not going to waste time on this topic. I believe both of us are FEYE investors always trying to make money on the stock depending on many factors. I believe both of us would say that we don't invest in a company for takeover purposes but because its a good investment. If a takeover does come no one will know until its a done deal and will not be able to react quick enough. It will just happen if it does. Good luck on FEYE
Don't kid yourself. FEYE is for sale. The CEO has a history of this and look what company he is a board member on. Silver Lake Partners known for big wheeling and dealing. Very successful company on buying and selling high tech. companies. Won't comment on your offer price.
It will start its climb now
We still have some news coming that hasn't hit the presses yet. Too large of volume to pooh pooh it. Premarket is starting a come back. It will be interesting what breaks today.
Thanks. I did notice the large upgrade for panw from b of a toniight to 160 or 165. But I did see./hear on cnbc tonightthey were adding fuel to the fire on takeover rumors when they reported IBM earnings and the possibility of IBM takeover . Vol. up to 150k so far. Go feye
Could be because of upgrade on panw to 165. Don't know about your jan 7 BA . You might want to do a double take.
Thanks for your feedback. On the offer if you read the companies statement on the offer it can be intrepreted to the stockholders on record on the date of the offer. If it was a future date it would be illegal and it would screw the existing stockholders. Good luck to you
Not following your breakeven decision. It doesn't matter what you paid for your shares , you need only to assess how many shares you will get tendered vs your brokerage fee . The net will be a profit you didn't have if you didn't tender assuming the stock price remains the same as now. You can always repurchase back after the transaction with your net profit. Using your math and rounding lets say you will get 20% tendered of the shares you offer up. Now depending on your broker fee lets use a range $25 fee - need to offer at least 25 shares to break even (25sh*20%*$5profit)/ at$100 fee - need to offer at least 100 shares to break even (100 sh*20%*$5profit). So if you hold more than 100 shares for tendering its a good deal. With the exception SVVC stock price remains at current levels for the next 2 weeks which is probably a good bet.
In terms of the stock price not going up . It's understandable, the offer is only good for people who already purchased stock prior to 12/22. But I would bet that some of the people will reinvest their money after the tender offer money is received so the stock price will start to rise later this month.