Yes, I understand that. But, the days to cover has been shortening lately.
It was say approx. 20 days to cover then15,12 11, lower number of days to cover and now 8.5. I saw an article and it stated the reason for a drop like that, but I don't remember the reason.
I was hoping there was appositive reason as to why.
If there is nr reason then I guess I will be happy that the number of shorts went down.
We will know in a couple of weeks when the next news on shorts released.
That's only thru the 15th, so who knows how many more have covered in the last week or so.
I also noticed that the days to cover is down to 8.5
I read somewhere that the decrease in number of days to cover means something, I just don't remember what???
I am sure it is a good signal for us longs.
Rick, jump right on it not is about right. BUT I did manage to get a complaint number which is more than other people have gotten.
After the label fiasco Big Jake rallied people to file complaints with the sec over the bs.
Over the last year I sent enough complaints to make a point, but I was careful not to be, to big a pain in the butt that they not pay attention to me at all.
Again I was just enough of a pest to get a complaint number but that was back in July and it hasn't stop any of the bs so far.
Oh well, I tried
I do believe in this stock, that's why I have stayed, plus several times I got ticked and walked away from a stock only to see it go up after I sell.
That's the 2 reasons I am hanging in there.
I know we hit 20, and then go higher, call me crazy but I have had a couple of dreams. Someone else here on the board had a few similar dreams, because we talked once about them, so I am not the only one.
Some days I get a little impatient. This is pathetic, but I know a big pay day is coming.
Big Jake, apparently a lot of people have forgotten about an up coming EU partner.
Hopefully the right partner can give them pointers on how to improve state side too.
I also sent the sec another email today. I asked if they were ever going to do there job and stop this.
I had a complaint # given to me back in July.
Our beautiful pps says the sec hasn't done sht so far.
Lots of institutions had to sell when we dropped below 5.
Something about they can not hold a stock below 5 dollars.
I know this only from reading posts here.
That is why there is such a battle going on here to keep it below 5.
Once we break and hold 5 watch us go higher, since some if not all of those institutions that had to sell will jump back on board.
Again that is why there is such a battle at this 5 dollar level.
Sooner or later we break and watch it run.
Sadie when I saw the early CC announced, I thought they were going to drop the EU partner bomb. At this point who knows, I just hope we get going, and get back above 5.
Sorry I think I guessed wrong.
I just saw the news that Baupost filed his 13D showing 34.6%.
No EU yet
Hopefully this will get us over 5 tomorrow and we hold it.
Then the institutions can buy and take us higher.
Sadie we ended AH tonight with 464,373.
Go to Nasaq After Hours and look at all the activity.
Its not just the 3 large lot that totaled over 200k but all the small lots, of 500, 1000 and a couple of thousand.
Now I know I got excited over AH before and thought we were going to pop the next morning and it did not happen, but it really looks good tonight.
If we don't pop tomorrow I think its really close this time.
I am not saying B.O, I think its way too early for that, but the EU partner announcement smells real close.
After the long wait its hard not to get a little excited.
Have a good night
ps the hell with the #$%$ posts and attacks at you
Go to NASDAQ After Hours and loo.k at all the activity tonight.
Not the 3 large lots but even all the small lots. The 500;s, 1000's and couple thousand.
We total 458k
I am NOT saying B.O., but I do wonder if we are close to the EU partner announcement.
I just looked.
Almost 74k, 155k, and 119k in AH, along with multiple others, but these are the big ones.
Something is brewing.
I agree with you that Seth does not want to take this private.
That would be a totally different game for him.
Even though I am tired of this crp, if a B.O. comes in the next 6 months the price is lower than 1 year from now. So, we would be better to hold out, and let the price get back into sensible range where we were a year ago. That 17-18 range and then push a B.O. in upper 30's or 40's.
Also have you noticed how the bid stays at the closing price or close to EOD price these last couple of weeks.
Sometimes they beat the bid down after AH closes to demoralize us, but that did not happen this morning.
Right now they are beating it down to #$%$ us off, the jag off games continue.
Once we have a floor at 5 watch the institutions start buying back in, and they know this.
Keep up your great posts. I missed the attack on you, since its now been deleted.
That person can go cram it.
Dutch, nice post.
I still think when the powers to be decide its time to release the hounds we take off as you just said.
I still think Seth has something to do with that, and now that he has the amount of shares that he wants, hopefully the hounds get released this week.
Have a good weekend
Sadie I thought the Seth announcement yesterday was it for a little while.
I feel that was the phone call made a few weeks ago. When the 125 million dealwas getting close, Seth told his close friends what was coming and thats when we saw the volume pick up.
That was what 3 or 4 weeks ago when we saw the 8.48 million on Friday. We have only see a few slow days since.
Hopefully who ever has been holding this back iss about to say relase the hounds and lets get going.
Hopefully this deal gets things started, and then we see the EU partnera few weeks from now. Hopefully by the end of Nov. I would not mind earlier.
Keep up your great posts.
Have a great weekend
Love your wise posts.
Especially making the point that Seth cant short his shares.
Do you think this deal was either done or really close to being settled 3 weeks ago when volume picked up? The next posting of shorts volume will be interesting.
Keep up your great posts.
Dutch I really hope you are right. After getting kicked in the nads so any times these last few months, I will be a little skeptical for a short time.
I have no money to buy more, and so I really hope you are right and we did hit bottom and we keep going up.
I also think that after we hit 5 we might see increased buying from those MM's and such that cant hold stocks under 5. I think once we show them we will hold over 5 then they buy.
We will know hopefully this week, if not may be next week.