the decision is basically imminent, meaning that sometime from now until March 31 we will get a pr on the direction of this drug. It could happen after hours today, next week, or next month. So, to answer your question, no, you might not have to wait 2 months, you might very well get an answer sooner rather than later.
The original guidance that was stated before the end of the year has not changed. We will get a PR in less than 60 days on path forward. She said the bad weather resulted in some rescheduling. There are multiple outcomes here as you can imagine. I am not sure what it is going to look like, but we'll at least get a path forward before end of Q1.