Recent

% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Mylan N.V. Message Board

robolive2006 12 posts  |  Last Activity: May 22, 2015 5:15 PM Member since: Aug 14, 2007
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • Reply to

    Option actoion

    by valery164 May 22, 2015 1:51 PM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 May 22, 2015 5:15 PM Flag

    No...I do not think so.....I think its mostly a hedge against an existing position.

    Since the potential MYL-PRGO deal was announced (April 8th), over 350M MYL shares have traded hands, or 70% of its outstanding shares. So, it is not surprising to see these large option transactions. Most likely, the one originating this transaction was selling to open or selling to close, as the open interest is over 11M. There is a similar transaction with the June $75 puts...6,000 contracts where the originator of the transaction was clearly buying to open.

    So a combination of a short call and a long put at the same strike price is called a synthetic short position. So, it could be someone used the options market to short the stock at $69.63 ($75-$6.20+.$83)

    There are also similar large option transactions with the October expirations.........

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    Nice Move Today

    by ngaibruce May 18, 2015 7:28 PM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 May 19, 2015 7:33 AM Flag

    The settlement was announced mid last week, and the stock price did not react much to it.

    So, probably, yesterday's GS's report where they are still seeing strong US crude oil production growth driving "liquids levered midstream" MLP names. Although, they do not mention EEP directly, they do mention ENB.

    The decision on dropdowns have been moved to the third quarter, as ENB is busy now with the EIF dropdowns, but if we get something favorable coming our way...this name should get into the low/mid $40's in a hurry.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Reply to

    too slow

    by dlr77sp May 13, 2015 12:10 PM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 May 13, 2015 12:48 PM Flag

    This is gotten to be a chess game now.......TEVA's next move has to be extremely calculated as it appears the MYL-PRGO deal has its own momentum. So, they might be thinking that they have nothing to gain by bidding up the initial offer now. A vote on the MYL-PRGO deal is still months away, if it gets to that.

    They might also be waiting for MYL to spend all of it's bullets on bidding up the PRGO offer. That would set the landscape from which they can make an attractive offer to MYL shareholders vis a vis the "final" PRGO deal.

    Just my thoughts.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Schwab-DRIP shares

    by robolive2006 May 11, 2015 9:42 AM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 May 13, 2015 6:23 AM Flag

    New shares were posted yesterday, so I did not have to wait until the 15th.

    Thanks for all the replies.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • robolive2006 by robolive2006 May 11, 2015 9:42 AM Flag

    I called Schwab this morning because my DRIP shares had not yet been posted to my account. They told me the " third party" who handles the transaction will be sending the shares to Schwab on the 15th.

    This is the first time they have taken so long, normally it's one or two days after the pay date.

    Is anyone else experiencing this delay in getting DRIP shares posted?

    Thanks.

    Sentiment: Buy

  • robolive2006 robolive2006 May 10, 2015 10:43 AM Flag

    Coury came on board as CEO on September, 2002, and left the position January, 2012. During his tenure as CEO, MYL's stock price moved about 40% to the upside ($14 to $20)...so a rather dismal performance over a ten year period...don't you think?

    I would argue that Heather Bresch has done a much better job of leading this company over the last three years, and the stock price reflects that.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Teva letter

    by drgstx Apr 29, 2015 6:13 PM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 Apr 30, 2015 2:22 PM Flag

    Hard for me to see any offer above $100. Even if those synergies are there, you can not expect the buyer to pay full price for them....because at the end of the day it is the buyer who will carry the risks and costs associated with implementation of any cost saving measures. This is all part of what usually is negotiated...

    PRGO is going down fast, so they might want to do some serious thinking over the weekend.

    I have been very very long this name since 2004.......lion share of my portfolio.

    I am close to retirement, as well...so would not mind holding TEVA shares for their growing dividends.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Teva letter

    by drgstx Apr 29, 2015 6:13 PM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 Apr 30, 2015 8:36 AM Flag

    I am expecting a revised bid before MYL's earnings report date(May 6th) in the range of $90 to $100. TEVA should go up on their beat, and that should help some.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Reply to

    Fiduciary Duty owed to Myl shareholders

    by gthcgd Apr 27, 2015 9:27 AM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 Apr 27, 2015 9:40 AM Flag

    Coury could not resist himself, and just limit the letter to a simple rejection and some key points.

    No...he went ahead and trashed TEVA at various levels....

    Nice way to start a conversation......ball is in TEVA's court now....let's see what they do with it.

  • Reply to

    Instituions own a large percentage

    by soupbone15 Apr 24, 2015 3:28 PM
    robolive2006 robolive2006 Apr 26, 2015 3:42 PM Flag

    One thing that stands out is that MYL's Board has yet to officially reject TEVA's offer....similar to what PRGO did with MYL's offer. The CEO from PRGO said on the 4/21 call they had held some preliminary discussions in May of last year...but had heard nothing since from MYL....and the unsolicited offer eleven months later took him by surprise.

    Hmmm.......seems like MYL rushed into making an offer for PRGO because they suspected TEVA was lurking.

    Will see....but the CEO from PRGO feels like the $205 offer substantially undervalues the company. But..me thinks...they have to be pondering about the effects on their business of a potential TEVA/MYL combination...so they might consider a slightly higher offer...you never know.

    Anyway you see it good for MYL shareholders. Personally, I would mind riding the rest of the way with TEVA shares....they pay a decent dividend, and it has been steadily growing for the last years.

    Good luck to all MYL shareholders.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • robolive2006 by robolive2006 Apr 8, 2015 9:33 AM Flag

    JPM raises PT to $70 from $66

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • JPM raises PT to $66
    RBC raises PT to $60

    More to come................

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

MYL
69.66-0.28(-0.40%)May 22 4:00 PMEDT