Consolidation at best.
Bought few more hope I don't get an eod drop.
Also that's not what he said he's stating the stock price has to remain over a 1$ for 90 days it's 10 days and 180 days to get it there if not they can get another 180 extension.
I mean March 5 2014.
They were given till March 3 2014.
"90 days" What planet are you on?
Just keep in mind we may have another no news month. I'm not getting my hopes up.
Im buying the rest of my shares in low 30's.
Closing red again.
Happen's every time eod selloff.
This is bullish.
Gv is on vacation till eom.
Thanks for bringing that up forgot about some of those points.
That seems to be the challenging part will know in a few hours buy volume looks good so far.
We'll know eod.
Whats up teerandaz? I feel we need to break .47 and hold for the next leg up what are you seeing chart wise?
If your saying a move to .66 then that's move past the 50dma might aswell hold for a higher pps.