For a smaller Comp. their pipeline is large. They spoke of plans to quickly set up sales of their top antibiotic, Solitaire..Mention planned testing relating to other bacterial related infections... Use in "COPD, NASH, Cystic Fibrosis, Asthma, Psoriasis and gastrointestinal motility disorders are mentioned by the company. The COPD and NASH trials" Some trials already known to board. Some trials new. Unlike Feddy , I cannot attempt to place a SP based on this. Will see how stock does on Thurs....I do like management They are open and efficient.
GBX last ER a miss. TRN last ER a beat. TRN guidance raised. GBX not. Both nice companies Sector warming up.
TXMD one of my steadier tracking stocks down 5%...I want to buy more PGNX or CEMP and will but the more I buy the higher my BP gets...No other buys here...Looking at builders and some oversold foreign.
Before was risky...Now its safe...AAt very low P/E nowhere to go but up..
I hope all held at least some GILD.....I'd keep holding. All small cap pharma have dropped since open.
I want to have CEMP by end of day. ER for that stock could be after market close(or a few days later-as small cap don't always follow sched.
Biggest move is PGNX...We had todays jump and sale, where I (and Feddy) could buy back at almost flat. ER should be soon98/6). What I thought was moving this stock was larger than expected Rev plus partnerships being announced at ER...So this I hold unless things change drastically. CHEM continues strong. ER
CHEM ER should be Wed after market...Stock should move then. For the past month, CEMP has been as strong as HZNP.
Non Bios or Chips, Bought OA just for ER, earnings expectations have continued upward yet stock has been flat. On the OA board, it was mentioned that when a rocket explodes(OA's) and then a second one(Musk's Space X), people are afraid to hold...I agree, so hope people buy on good ER, but I will sell hopefully before too many others chicken out. Do not hold LGF but stock has moved up steady and it is still cheap. People will sell off after a gain on one big/very big move...That was LGF last year. The company value is at least in the low 40's, so I might buy in on any pullback.
I have HZNP, of course. Everybody has it.
TXMD has been moving up,not today though)..Not yet know and very small cap...I have a small position and
need to see more strength before I buy more.
An unloved stock...TRN has moved up $4 since ER...The court stuff seems gone and ER was as good as I thought but there are better stocks. If market tanks again and stays down..TRN might be a good safe stock to hold.
TXMD not moving but it help yesterday....We will see....All Bios Oh and RTRX up 3% I had not been watching..
so I'm out after ER and expected large jump. We will see.
CEMP ER in 2 days(if I remember right) and HZNP because that's what it does.
Out of PGNX. Will get back in after a bottom is found.....With all my manipulating....I lost about 5% off the high but still a nice gain.
Now at $10.90. This is the reason for the jump: " U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has designated Azedra as a Breakthrough Therapy for the treatment of patients with iobenguane-avid metastatic or recurrent pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma. Azedra is currently being evaluated in a pivotal Phase 2b trial, which is being conducted under a Special Protocol Assessment Agreement (SPA), and has received Orphan Drug and Fast Track designations from the FDA."
I so angry at myself for not getting more at the lower price on Monday. Will sell some at the open. How much I sell will depend on the SP movement. I can't decide if people will take profit or pile on. Again it is a mostly unknown stock. Now if TXMD can get as hot as PGNX....but that' could be asking too much.
As of now, all plays are risky. No more buys or sells(unless stopped out)....As of now only green is TXMD...Up a few ticks.... I'm out for a ride. Will be back...