Count me in -my 20k now for sale through 1-2-15 at $5.50. They won't be harrowing mine for awhile.
Apple Jan $85 calls. Worth your consideration, Time will tell which pays off best - you see my bet.
Warned?? you have to be an idiot to think it would meet or beat with all the initial head winds. It's never been about immediate earnings - it's been about CLEAR SAILING to allow revenue and earnings to earn their market place. My warning to you is - till the river card has been dealt, no one knows who wins.
First time in at least 12 years that I'm totally out of EGY. I'm still a firm believer that this year will reward but as well that the share price can not sustain this level for the short term. I'm hopeful next few months will present opportunity to reload in low $7's but only time will tell. RISK ON if I'm wrong.
Also figured it would be good to post this to dilute jctittle's board monopoly - though I like his positive stance.
I live in rural southeast and Walmart here has had no scrips to date and the store doesn't carry any in stock at this time. The pharmacist said she has heard of zohydro on the news and when I said "well they're getting a bad rap" she said "I don't know about that" I reminded her the product is FDA approved and I could see she didn't want to debate this in a professional setting. Obviously the media negative reporting has formed negative opinions and without a full blown media retraction (aint going to happen) it's going to be long climb turning opinions around without the media megaphone. A law suit victory against the attacks (if possible) would hit the news and educate the public to the positives that outweigh the abuser possibilities. I don't expect this qrtr scrips to be impressive at all unless the majority doctors are "boldly" on board. Going to take time folks and that's the one thing that remains in question over next 18 months, assuming a non-abusive pill is in fact in store. The share price will struggle under $5 for quite some time - quietness will be our friend over time. RISK ON for now. Long but not quite as strong.
Your reasoning for temporally stepping aside makes sense. Short of a positive piece of news over the next three to five months I agree that the SP will work itself down to $6ish during that quietness. As for me I've been here for over 15 years holding a position 95% of time. I hold a respectable core position and will continue to hold it until SP see's $10+. Wednesday I picked a 5K at 6.01 for a quick trade and sold it this morning at $6.91. Having watched this stock run back and forth between $2 and 10$ and in more recent years between $4 & $9 - I've concluded that our next dip to $6ish I will over load my core position expecting a 25 - 50% minimum return within 2years which i think is conservative on the ROI and very liberal on the time window. The SP may dip to $5ish but I'm prepared to lock and load at $6 and wait out the the next leg up. Could the current price hold above $7 - SURE but history and a lot of promising stories over the years tells me it will decline letting me back the truck'S up quadrupling my core holding. JMHO LONG & STRONG
Time will be Zo's friend - revenue will prove the victor though may take a little longer to get scrips moving at the pace they should. The nay sayers are publicly committed to their positions and will hold their low ground for a long time - it'll take several months of scrips to win this PR battle. Company PR dept is playing it calmly not reacting at the same volume as critics knowing they will run out of air at which time facts will be more properly read and balanced then fought in a heated exchange. As for we investors - the company is best focused on Zo's roll out and one on one presentation then they are hair triggering a shot gun defense on Wall Street. I added to my position - my risk concern is if there was a product failure not media attacks defending abusers. JMHO
Thanks - I doubt it relates to additional shares being publicly offered. Maybe it's related to options being exercised according to their timed offerings. ????
Money can be made on any directional move. Shorts now know the newsy news is out and likely no "major moveable" good news for 6-8 weeks and possibly even a negative event could occur. So knowing that the play near term here is "SHORT" - that's a smart play. Longs know fundamentally no change has happened and all they need to do is make time their friend. Shorts eventually will cover raising the price and if that happens too quickly they will just turn it once again. No need for friction between either side of the play - in fact just learn how to play both sides. Don't forget - at this time this stock carries a risk on either side and will over the next six months or so while its legs are tested. As for me - I'm comfortably long for now. JMHO
Yeah - I thought this was a safe parking place for a respectable amount of cash - but last few weeks have proven me totally wrong. Now - hang around for years to recover or just move elsewhere???
Drop the bad thoughts - you'll live another day to find peace, acceptance and opportunities to correct/recover. Money doesn't rule unless you let it . Count your blessings - hint, their not money related.