Expecting price to be $5.50 which will serve as the bottom for awhile. I'll reload tomorrow around that price for the next ride up.
Is it safe to assume that if EXEL is doing data cleansing and verification steps for METEOR then it would be inproper to make a Secondary Offering at this time? It doesn't seem legal to have the METEOR analysis in hand and make a SO.
The SO will be announced one day AH and will occur overnight the same way the last one did. The SP will actually rise the following day because the SO is baked into today's price. The uncertainly related to 'when' not 'if' is what's holding the SP back.