I believe too many hands joined in at a single day bringing the share price too suddenly due to two great news (UPGRADE with TP $2.50 & ExParte Re-Examination Certificate USPTO). Even though the TP has risen to $2.50, that's ESTIMATED for next 12 mth (Still it can happen any time within nxt 12 mths); in the meantime, GENE avg price over last three months was roughly $1.55 with avg 100K shares/day.
I believe the low resistance stabilized here at $1.60, and we will soon start seeing uptrend towards TG. Also, there will be some surge here-and-there as we hear further news, especially settlement negotiation favoring GENE due to ExParte Re-Examination Certificate USPTO.
This is just MHO, GL!
Extreme Low Volume of Trades near the new low resistance "~$3.50".... I guess everyone is holding onto their shares and is waiting on news or a catalyst...
Let's see how far UP will this take us to this time.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
:)... I am not good at catching sarcasm like Sheldon in BBT.
Anyhow, looks like 134K shares were traded above tdy's avg trading value within last 15 mins.
IMO, that interesting sign tells us that filtering (ppl who are willing to ex-change below $3.35 are likely gone at this point) is completed, and we now have a solid $3.50 as our base stepping stone.
I do not recommend that right now, unless you love gambling and have a lot of LUCK! It is already End of Feb, and good news is likely pop... I don't want to miss out when it breaks $3.90 and sets a new ground. I only consider that strategy at the first, down-turning point right after the high peak that is created by minimum 5-days of Up-Trend and is considered the new highest peak like we saw from $1.60 to $2.72 (then alternating $2.20~$2.60) or $2.50 to $3.74 (then alternating $3.00~$3.60), while we are not expecting any news, soon...
Like Alex mentioned, the Pennant (or tapering) is 99.99% completed. We formed a new standing ground at $3.50, which likely help to shoot up. So~~~
You can do whatever you want with your $, but that's aweful a lot of risk to take at this current moment... The best safe, smart strategy right now is HOLD patiently or BUY in (but cautious amount).
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I can never say/advise someone that the odds are good for any bio. companies in trial becuz anything can happen. For instance, look at Pfizer, it failed on its trial on its primary objective, but later it ended up turning its failure into Viagra. Still NBS has good potential.
Always consider this when you invest in Bio Tech, "If it fails, does the company can survive or will it automatically file BK, taking my $ away?" To combat the risk, any investors should consider biotech stocks for the companies that can generate revenue to continue funding in R&D programs, even after the failure. So, technically, they will have another chance. NBS can, due to acquisition of PCT.
NBS and CUR are my safe, but don't trust anyone, especially Bashers, who state something (good/bad) in extreme manner without any strong argument/reasoning, the best way is DD.
There are other great stocks with Dividends: CAT, DAL, FCX, HII, LMT... or stable stocks in REITs: One that is just cool to own is ESRT.
Hmmmm.... So, that's why the best traders bought Bernard Madoff's or AIG's...
Thx for pointing out that I am one of the worst traders...
^_^ good call... I was in at $1.80. After ystdy news, when there was no reaction, I thought #$%$. I was thinking maybe I should have just sold at $1.56 ystdy high...
But I didn't... now there is Reward to the Risk and Trust...
There is no need to be so bitter... I hope you know what it means HOLD... If you want to buy, don't buy yet until any positive sign/news, If you want to sell (either short/existing investor), wait for a second, confirm or DD. One thing I can tell from your tone or attitude, you are not a Millionaire or a best finance advisor.
I do not have that magical crystal ball to claim or guess that JCP can turn its company around or not, but at this point, it is even risky for SHORT until the earning report. I believe it is truly HOLD.
At this point, I have to agree... just too much. S&P Capital (01/28/14), MorningStar(01/26/14), ME (01/22/14), BoA (01/16/14), etc are now definitely saying bottom of undervalue.
Hahaha, looks like someone is boilling... Why you lost some $ lately on CUR? or Are you upset on either you did not invest earlier or you shorted....?
Anyhow I am sorry for your loss. But c, I was here since $1.08 time. Doing multiple repositioning here and there, through the Power-Graph technique while knowing CUR's great future, I actually made good top $. I am not talking about a few thousands, here...
CUR is a piece of garbage? Hmmm, if you say so. Yet, the old proverbial said "someone's junk can be someone's treasure." What can I say... :)
Have a wonderful wkend!
LOL, u r funny... I think u should never attend even one money market class, even from community college. So you can keep ur sense of humor. Now I am thinking about looking at STEM, INTC, etc etc. clicking MAX.... without even looking at Volume of Share changes, doing other DD's...
My logic tells me that your college major was not related to Business; even if you went to a college.
On the latest 01/18/2014 report by S&P Capital IQ, S&P re-evaluated its HOLD. It kept HOLD, but raised the 12-Mo Target from $8.00 to $8.50 with Quality Ranking at B-.
I just reviewed the latest 01/18/2014 report by S&P Capital IQ, and S&P re-evaluated its HOLD. It kept HOLD, but raised the 12-Mo Target from $8.00 to $8.50 with Quality Ranking at B-.