Sun, Sep 21, 2014, 3:04 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed


% | $
Quotes you view appear here for quick access.

Jaguar Mining Inc. Message Board

ron2013don 11 posts  |  Last Activity: Sep 10, 2014 2:08 PM Member since: Feb 28, 2013
SortNewest  |  Oldest  |  Highest Rated Expand all messages
  • YGE, SOL, Jaso, TSL, CSIQ, SCTY.
    Can HSOL close up. Need 1Million + volume to close higher. 2 more hours to go.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • ron2013don by ron2013don Sep 9, 2014 3:48 PM Flag

    We were at 2 around earnings time on 28th august. In 10 trading days we have gone up 30%. Need to form a base around 2.6-2.7 before next leg of run up. We seriously need to break the 3.2 range and stay in the trading range of 3.2-3.5. If things heat up 6-7 is still on the cards before december. Load up.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • I personally expect HSOL to trade at 4 dollars prior to 3rd Q earnings. If they show profits and beat the expectations, expect it to trade around 7 by Dec 2014.

    Sentiment: Strong Buy

  • Any new investor is surely going to refer to the Seeking alpha article prior to investing in XXII. So till we have enormous positive press releases, I am not expecting any major price movement. Also to ramp up the production, they do need capital.
    Since the production rampup is planning after 30 days, the Q is also washed up.
    Even if they have a margin of 50%, to generate a revenue of 10 million, they would need to invest 5 Million into the operation. So I have a feeling, they will tap into shelf registration sometime this month or early next month

    Sentiment: Hold

  • So they have agreement to start producing from Jan 2015. Which is just about 4 months away. Good start. But at the same time, dont expect any revenue for this Q and next Q. Earliest hint of revenue is going to be in Jan-March Q and the report on May 15. There are chances they will use the mixed shelf of 45 Million to draw the cash to fund the operations. It is going to be long haul.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • ron2013don by ron2013don Aug 28, 2014 9:26 AM Flag

    The stock will rebound. I think between 1.8 and 2.2 should be trading range for now. Not expecting any huge sell off. Might close at 1.9-1.95
    Most solar firms faced similar problem and it is nothing new for HSOL. Things are okay (not great), but definitely not bad. Better to hold rather than take a hit. It will not go below the 52 week low.

    Sentiment: Hold

  • ron2013don by ron2013don Aug 27, 2014 4:43 PM Flag

    Any decent earning report, profitibility and decent projection should be good enough to get us back to 2.4 range. But I am not expecting any major selloff at this point. We have been on downfall since last 6 months losing almost 40%. If things are bad, then we trade between 1.7 and 2.1 for next 3 months. If things are okay, we trade between 2 and 2.5. If things change, then 2.5-3.5 is a possibility. Let's see what is in store tomorrow morning

    Sentiment: Buy

  • Both VPCO and XXII went from OTCBB to nasdaq and we had some good time. But didnt cash it on time. Now I am under on both of them and future looks bleak for both the stocks. Today's article on XXII just blew my mind in terms of length of the article. Author spend quite some time researching on the XXII and somehow it looks believable.
    Even if the author is wrong and XXII is a true story, it is a long haul investment and it is tough to expect immediate returns. Anytime you go to FDA, it is typically 2-3 years. And they have no funding in place. They have to dilute the shares or issue debt. So expect to trade it in tight range between 1-3 dollars. Not expecting any dramatic moves for few Q

    Sentiment: Sell

  • ron2013don by ron2013don Aug 27, 2014 4:29 PM Flag

    Vapor spend quite some money in paying all the investment bankers to make this happen and also got distracted from their business plan. Also signed lot of leases, and are left with 3.3 Million cash and absolutely no growth or falling revenue. It used to enjoy 40% margin and was profitable last year. They were happy on OTCBB. Bad move to come to Nasdaq. It was easy to raise funds when it was trading at 8. But at 2, it cannot even raise any funding. Not sure how to recover the investment with no clear roadmap
    IVG share price was 5.87. So if they were in the game, it was worth waiting. IVG realized it is no way going to make any money. So they are out.

  • Till earnings are released next thursday, HSOL will trade between 2.2 and 2.4. In last 2 earning seasons, HSOL jumped from 3.25 to 4.24 (closed at 3.7) on March 13 and dropped from 2.74 to 2.2 on May 13.
    If there is no profit or the forecast is not robust, we will be in this range till Nov.

  • ron2013don by ron2013don Aug 20, 2014 3:20 PM Flag

    My etrade account increased the margin call for VPCO to 50% from 25%. This happened 2 days ago when the stock had fallen to 3 from 4.25. I believe that this margin call is purely the reason to sell the position and cut the losses. But I think the stock will rebound.
    Second reason for the fall is amount of cash that was spent last Q. From the cash balance of 6+ million they are down to 3.3 Million. I personally didnt like that at all. With price around 2.2, they cannot raise money via stock offering. So IVX closing in this Q and adding those sales figure to the gross revenue is must and they cannot afford to show losses anymore

    Sentiment: Hold

0.5423-0.0197(-3.51%)Sep 19 3:14 PMEDT

Trending Tickers

Trending Tickers features significant U.S. stocks showing the most dramatic increase in user interest in Yahoo Finance in the previous hour over historic norms. The list is limited to those equities which trade at least 100,000 shares on an average day and have a market cap of more than $300 million.