I have hit my target of $69. The Santa Claus rally may take it higher but I am happy with a 4% profit over 3 days! I will sell 100% out today. Best of luck to all and Merry Christmas!
I bought in 100% on Friday. Will hold all week for a move up. So far so good. I believe there will be a minor Christmas rally. Looking for 69. Remember the C rally usually happens during the last 7-8 days before Christmas! The Feds won't taper this week. They will wait till 2014. Taking a chance here..hope it pays off!
I was not expecting that large jump! Missed it! I was giving it one more day! Oh well, cant get them al right. If there is any kind of significant drop I will get back in! Good luck to all!
Still 100% in cash. The slow stoch and Williams % are now showing overbought but the MACD is still going down. I will wait till I see the MACD start to turn. I will then go in 100% Hoping to get in around low 64! Good luck!
I got out on Monday. 100% in cash! Waiting for RD to move down closer to the 200 or 50 day MA! Any significant drop and I will be back in 100%! Good Luck!
Bought back in at $66.81. . Held thru the dividend. Will stay in 100% thru Dec. Hoping to see $69+! Good luck!
Was not able ti get the full run unfortunately.. got most of it! went back all in on Friday! Will probably stay in until ex dividend. I will reassess at that time! Good luck!!
Sold all today! Great profit! Will now wait for next down trend. Earnings will will be mediocre. I expect a drop after earnings! I will assess re entry at that time! Good luck!
Sounds like a good plan! I will probably do the same thing to keep my finger quick on the trigger.
I decided to go in 75 percent today. the Three Soldiers pattern has come up! Very bullish! I am taking the risk that the screw jobs will come up with some kind of a deal! my finger will be quick on the button however! Good luck!
Too much of a risk for me! I don't know whats worse..not being able to make money in RD or watching our politcians destroy our country!! Good luck!
Still holding cash. May be a mistake but assbites in Wahington cannot be trusted. If only a 6 week reprieve on default that does not give me a warm fuzzy! I believe there is some heavy volatility coming! I almost went in 100% wednesday but didn't because of the degradation that is happening in Washington! it was too much of a risk for me... it's still too much of a risk for me now! I am so ashamed of our government leaders! I never thought I would see the day this great nation would turn into and leaders act like a third world country! it is very scary to think that these are the same people who's fingers control some of the most destructive technology in the world! Good luck!
be patient.. more downside to come. Still looking for an entry point at 61 or 62 at this point. The bouying factor for Royal Dutch Shell is the weaker dollar and the stronger Euro. This will keep RD from making a robust strong move downward. the smart money will know that the government will work the dog and pony issues out. The average investor however will panic in the short term from the intense scare rhetoric dropping RD in the short term. My honest opinion and analysis only. Best of luck!!!
still holding a hundred percent in cash for a better entry point. I don't trust Goldman's buy analysis! 7-10% correction still coming in my opinion!