1. We won't be paying for the Phase III, our parent company will
2. Share increase being voted down was a message to Schweiterman it's time to partner or sell
cpa, what's it like to be a closet basher?
1. $33 Million cash
2. No debt
3. Phase III Oncology asset
4. Rich pipeline of Phase II and Phase I ready assets
5. Trading barely over cash
6. News coming on SPA, GI Nets, Pazofs, Oxi4503 ...
7. Short interest dropping rapidly
8. Partnership discussions underway
9. Schweiterman ("Schweity effect")
10. Bashers working overtime (Handlers instructions)
The two biggest volume transactions today of 13,000 and 18,000 shares are downticks and are just shorts manipulating the price lower on another low volume day as they sell to each other. Their bigesst issue is locking in their gains, they think they can frustrate retails into selling but there are no retails left. Company will not do a diution so they have no way to cover and close. Just a game they are playing but they will get caught on the wrong side when news hits ... stay tuned ...
.... and short knows it, that's why short interest is dropping rapidly, volume is dried up and days to cover is growing fast, shorty in TROUBLE here!!! Can you say SQUEEEZE?
Gotta luv the short side, one minute the slam the company for having too few staff then when it's obvious they are ramping activity they say the cash burn is too high,spin, spin, spin - like a broken washing macine! lol
We'll get there ...
Notice when people usually move on they say where they are going, who will take over in the short term and that a search is underway for a new CFO? Not in this case, with Dai moving from CEO and Barbara moving so soon after it tells me that SOMETHING IS UP!!! Schweiterman has a plan with the BOD and is working it, keep accumulating. When this moves we're talking MULTIBAGGER!!!
No one quits and gets a separation agreement - she must have been let go? I figure she will be replaced by a Board member on a temporary basis pending the announcement of a buyout, watch and learn Bobbie ...
Short thesis completely dead, short position dropping rapidly as the head for the hills. Sock in an uptrend and under accumulation pending a partnership or buyout. The next news will be a whammy!!! Go OXGN Go!
wrong again, what it means is KGP94 and Oxi8007 are going into clinical trials, along with combo therapy with checkpoint inhibitors - all great news, nice attempt to "spin it" though ...
1. Positive interactions with FDA, preparing a SPA protocol for submission
2. Readying a Phase Ib / II trial for Oxi4503 in AML
3. GI Nets Phase II results in the Fall
4. PAZOFOS Phase II results in the Fall
5. Moving pre-clinical assets into Phase I by end of year
6. Working on combo trials with Checkpoint Inhibitors
7. Partnership discussons across entire pipeline ongoing
8. New CEO focused o shareholder value
9. Hiring 2 new Clinical Execs
10. $33 million cash and no debt
With market cap $40 million and Enterprise value $4 million, you be the Judge where this is headed ....
Down a couple pennies on 175,000 shares! lol I bet shorty got all wet over that! Hahahaha!!! Not even profit taking just shorts trading back and forth between accounts. Good luck GIRLZ, news could and will come at any time .... TICK TOCK mothers!
No, no and no. We only have 26 million shares o/s and $33 million in the bank with no debt, enough cash for 2 years and Schweiterman working on partnerships. You shorts are dumb
I'd take $3.00 if they offered it to me tomorrow, time value of money and all. This is a ridiculously valued stock given the potential, but Dai and Riching failed miserably in enhancing shareholder value and financing so many shares at such an undervalued level providing a nice box with the warrants for shorts to do their thing. They should have allowed Langdecker to sell it 18 months ago when we were trading at $3.25, probably could have gotten $5.00 then. Best thing Schweiterman can do is get the pre-clinicals into Phase I, start the AML Phase 1b / II put some lipstick on the old girl and get her up for sale at fire sale prices. Enough waiting!!!