They will tell us this morning my friend, patience .... all good, I already covered the bases here
I guess by yesterdays close that sounds appealing but that still only represents under $100 million cap and we are worth that in tax loss carry forwards alone, never mind the cash or drugs
I just want to hear they are shuttering all R&D except Zoptarelin Dox. and focusing on ESTROGEL launch and acquiring new products
Agree fully Michael that some early assets could be very valuable but in that case we need to fire 100% of our R&D and rehire from scratch as the drugs haven't failed as much as the way the trials were run etc. That's why it's easier to just sell all the R&D and focus on commercialization and hope they can be good at it. Another option would be to fire 100% of R&D and complrtely rehire and keep Zopt/Dox and some other candidates.
- Shutter 95% of all R&D completely
- Let go all R&D staff immediately, maybe keep 1-2 to run existing trials through CRO
- Close all corporate locations except head office
- Let go all staff just keep 5-6 HO employees and sales force
- Sell all early stage assets AEZS 120, 129-136, 137, 138, Ozarelix, Perifosine etc.
- Finish Phase II Macrilen study in Cancer Cachexia and sell it on positive results in December
- Bring in 3-4 additional products to sell with ESTROGEL(in license, co-promotion, acquisition)
- Wait for positive readdout Zopt Dox. in early 2015 and put it up for sale
- Use the cash for drug acquisitions
- Cut all remaining employee comp by 25-40% and replace it with performance based options
- Implement an employee stock purchase plan and pending share price a small stock buy back
- Get the commercial organization hitting on all cylincers by mid 2015 and put the whole comapy up for sale
for $500 million range by Summer
Thanks for the bashing and keeping your neck on the share price all day today, it allowed me time to liquidate another holding and "double down" as we traded below cash. In the next 24 hrs Dodd and Team will give the market a better sense of what else they are working on and AEZS viability in the short to mid term. The stock will recover a lot over the next week as we launch ESTROGEL and announce our other "Partnership" - money to be made here, all good, gotta run - see you in the morning on the call. I will be the one asking questions, thanks Calgary - if I could I'd give you a "wet willy" Hahahaha!!!
Must be on a preceptor for the BIG BOYS, otherwise known as a "coffee runner" He's a wannabe and is cutting his teeth on Canadian micro cap Biotechs. Proably taking a Law degree at night? LOL!