i am in. not buying hold re:evaluate May my expectation would be at least date announced for Barda review assuming positive review this month by FDA. I want to see some credibility on timeline outlined in call. i would like to know what is going on with publication of precise data it is late based on mgt. timeline which has moved out no mention of partnership but not an issue with 56 million pay out over say 2-3 years
Do we close with a 2 or 3 tomorrow as we hurry up and wait. as i said revenue pushed to 1st qtr to make up for shortfall. fda meet this month which is sooner then I thought by a month. Barada is the deal breaker so the bet is on do they get the 56mil or not. Short position will tell , mgnt seems positive but scared this is make or break regardless of all else on the table. this will be soonest catalyst and not getting this funding causes all sorts of problems and would be a major set back. I think they get it so holding but have too much skinn in the game to increase my bet. decrease on a decent bump perhaps on some cheaper shares. i thinks tomorrow you see $2.90 . hope i am wrong will relisten to call. no need to thumb down please just offer your opinion and why
March 09-12, 2014, Dana Point, California
ROTH OC Growth Conference
The above was cut and pasted from Cytori site so it means you did not look in the right place.
it can't be. if you go back to same time last year they missed the number. it was explained away that as revenue was generated in japan. japan accounting applied so revenue would roll it q1. based on guidence from CC they should make the number without this and this will be accounted for in Q1 or whenever shipment and payment occurs. Using it to make up for a shortfall would be a disappointment.
thumb me down but don't shoot the messanger. i don't like it either but is is what it is and sometimes the truth hurts. deal with it.
I expect them to make the number and also give good guidance. Perhaps I am giving CC too much credit but.. Earnings call purposely scheduled day before roth conference. Good call with a surprise, perhaps barda scheduled meeting and comment on fda guidance. This allows them to say at Roth conference follow up on how this announcement will propel them to success. all the new opportunities. No way they would be answering questions in a breakout at Roth, they want to be speaking positive. For the traders I think you easily have .50 before the 11th.
thubs down on my post from the village idiot chuckles but it's friday and look what happened just as I said. Same next Friday as well. Traders are the winners here. New investors buying in and learning what its like to be Cytori shareholder. Next week another bonaza for the traders followed by March 6 conference call offering nothing new. look out for the roll back in PPS.
Barda I think a ways off unless we hear on the call that the meeting with the FDA went great and we have a meeting scheduled with BARDA for review. Not happening think we will here FDA meeting within next 45-60 days. Then who knows how long to Barda review. With nothing else coming could be as agaravating as watching paint dry.traders are all smiles so kudos to them :)
traders dream. playing a nice spread.every day up to the call. how about some news before the call while new eyes are on the stock. give us a reason to believe that this time it will be different
You will find out on March 6.. if your trading and looking for .20 you may get it before then. if your looking to hold long term you either got in at a decent entry point or will be quickly down a buck. You'll find out soon enough.
This is all day trader action. Trading on no substantive news. Profits will be taken friday of this week and then again friday of next week. Shorts and traders continue to be the ones making money here not long term investors although we have had the opportunity to average down and with increase in pps cut paper losses. Buy on the rumor cell on the news is providing a great opportunity to traders. there is no reason to believe that there has been any fundamental change in the story. and without real news coming on March 6th I see a fall back to the $2 range and more profits for the shorts. On a positive note if management can actually follow through and monetize the potential good things may happen. It is what it is and we shall know our short term fate soon enough but success continues to be an elusive dream.
Yes it could. As there is a March 6 4 qtr confrence call I expect the following. Traders are in control of this stock and maximizing profits for themselves. I suggest in the lead up to this call you will see the pps increas mon -thursday and then traders will close out psoitions before the wekend to secure profits. the process will then begin again on Monday as we are seeing today. Non of thisd trading has anything to do with news out of Cytori or somebody knowing something etc. I would guess we will see pps around $3.25 on the day before the call. I expect that if there is some new news that it will be released on March 5 the day before the call or the morning of the 6th so it will be discussed during the call. this is a favorite tactic by mangement to offset something that may be peerceived as negative in the call. As hedge, myself and others have mentioned, I suspect it will be in the sales generated in the 4th quater. CC will be explaining that although actual shipments were not as promised , sales did occur,menaing orders were received that will ship later that will off set the actual number which may in fact be a miss. Always damage control and this has happened over and over for the last 4 = years I have been around. So the traders will trade, new investors will buy at higher pps and then sell as price drops after call, barring of course some real tangible news like a firm Barda meeting date, precise data release or surprising enrollment news on Athena. A new partnership announcement would be too much to hope for. All of this is just speculation and we will find out soon enough. Good hunting for the day traders and staus quo for the long term investors. Wish there was reason to be more optimistic but it is what it is.
too early for barda they have to meet with fda first which I do not believe has happened yet and then they have barda meet. i think we are at least 90 days away. the market makers and day traders are loving rhis. as i posted think you will have run up before the march 6 cc and then sell off. i expect a positive call so sell on the news will rule for the traders. if the call is a disappointment then back to low $2's ,however that would be a surprise. if I had to guess they will make sales number due to the $2 million dollar order from Lorem but that will not have shipped. So the call may go something like record sales for the quarter but actual shipments won't be realized to Q1. That would be true to Cytori form. If they actually realize the revenue in Q4 and report great numbers a big positive. I also expect them to tell us they have met with FDA or expect to within next 30 days and therefore BARDA announcement 60-90 days away from March 6 call. No word on Precise which we were supposed to hear so again in typical Cytori form that announcement will most likely come on March 5 as to when data will be published and presented.