Your life will get better son. The voices in your head are not real and will go away (to bad we can't get you to go away). Take your meds and a long nap, after you wake up put on a fresh diaper. OMG you are an idiot. Just more useless dribble from the board idiot.. You are easy to intimidate.
Maybe there is hope for you. After all, the first step to recovery is admitting you are an idiot, seeing that you have boldly stepped out. Now, if we could only get you to stop posting your useless dribble.. Naw, I am probably asking too much but don't go away pretending your feelings are hurt.
Another statement of profound sagacity coming from our resident idiot.... buybackerer.. Did you just wake up or do you think you have discovered something impressive? On second thought a simpleton like you must be impressed with himself since you posses such a high level of sapience. OMG you are an idiot..
Lost, I don't always agree with sho but he does post good and bad and I have to agree with him on this one. You are really making yourself look silly and quite ignorant. Who cares if he is right or wrong about the float being increased?
I do not follow this company so I have no opinion regarding fundamentals. As you know SSRI has been in a multi-year decline and has not reversed that trend. If you are comfortable with the fundamentals then I would suggest you consider the following: it looks to me as though this could easily trade back down to 5.95 and if it does, at the very least double your position (assuming you are comfortable with the company) and wait for the trend reversal. Before you employ this strategy have me run a current analysis just to make sure the target has not moved lower and be sure the company is solid financially. (This is likely to happen within the next month or so.) If you are wanting out now I do not see this getting much higher than 8.12 to 8.70 before the selloff continues. Hope this helps.
Just returned from my annual golf trip to Scotland. Eight of us go over every year and spend a couple weeks.
USG is still in a trading channel short term but that could be coming to an end. Long term still in a bullish pattern. I might be adjusting my target price up and will update you further once I have more data. GL
ex..not wanting this to sound negative but the delta on the Oct 7.5's is .22 which means for every dollar move up on NYMT, the option will move up 22 cents.. so if this moves to 7.40 by June's ex date you should gross 8 cents. not to shabby for a 4 week hold
heads up: short term USG is close to completing another w5 up pattern. target is 27.22 (still in the trading range I had mentioned in an earlier post)..I would love to be wrong as I want to see this break out but don't see that yet.. long term still in bullish pattern.. you might want to hedge your core (I will be) as the bottom range target is 23.67..support at 24.87 and if that fails to hold then the bottom range will be in play once again. I should know more next week and will update once I have more info..
on the 60 minute it is...weekly it just started wave 5 up with a target there of 32.07.. time wise that's later in the year..it looks to me like we stay in a trading range for a while. I am beginning to think that the shorts are lucky in the sense that a squeeze looks to be off the table now. USG's recovery is too slow to cause panic so they can cover at a lot slower pace. Would be fun if some news came out before next q and ignited a panic. Just don't see that as a reality.
If you are trading short term look for the following: major resistance at 27.50.. what we need is a close above this and then the short term target of 28.69 will be in play... if USG fails to break above 27.50 this will stay in a trading range for a while longer.
Hopefully, you have a "core" position as a long term hold, USG is still in a uptrend long term and that position should not be traded in my opinion. Too much risk you could miss a significant up move. I did add to my core when USG put in wave 5 under $24 and will wait for BRK to make a play on USG.
As long as Bernanke continues backstopping housing, USG recovery will improve although it's at a snails pace.. Barring any negative macro event "sell in may and go away" is not a strategy I am following this year.GLTA
In the two weeks you have been on this board you have posted nothing of value about USG. Just hate filled posts. You are just a rookie..
You need to go back and recap my posts. You can't even get that right much less the command of the English language. For someone who claims to have been in the market a long time you have not learned much of anything. You are just a rookie who gives his money away. But hey that's ok we need peeps like you. We laugh at you all the way to the bank.
kycat, well done on your VLO trade..but you don't need to justify anything...you will confuse spiradope2 and his brother quickie even more. These guys have no idea what they are doing in the markets..