I did not add more at $24.75...I will try for $23.50 - this market looks shaky (I did not figure that out either - seems after DIS reported that is when things started to go south) this is a long-term hold not a trade (like ETP is a long term hold).
I finally bought some ETE yesterday. I have been waiting for ever to buy ETE on a nice pullback. On the charts it looks like ETE has bounced several times off the $25 base. Now I own ETE (not a full position - if it drops below $24.75 I will add more) and ETP.
CYIO has not done a 10Q or 10K filing in about two years with the SEC. I do not ever see any PR's coming out of CYIO until they start filing again (which I bet will be never due to cost of filing).
I have a nice position but if ETP hits a level in which I feel comfortable to buy more I will. However, since the distribution date has just past I will wait it out. To start a new position I think $45 to $46 is a good level.
I am in ETP for more then just a trade. I've owned ETP since 2012 - I am happy with the fundamentals of the company. My original purchase was at $42.00 - almost a round trip.
Thanks, I will listen to the CC late tonight. I would give ETP a solid buy at $45 to $46, of course if oil continues to go down, I am sure ETP will follow.
It is a distribution not a dividend. We will learn a lot when ETP/ETE report numbers - I highly doubt ETP will cut the distribution - this is pipeline not a driller. If you just go by charts - then you could assume 95% of the oil companies will cut their dividends/distributions because the stocks are going down.