Smart people never accept the status quo and understand that if it is the status quo that means there needs to be change and there are voids that need to be filled.
Excerpt from SA:
other diagnostics companies with patents related to unaltered DNA and other natural phenomena might want to get the attorneys on the phone. Their patent coverage might not be quite as secure as they thought.
"about to unleash"??
About to.. I think it's been unleashed.. can't you see the blood?
I couldn't wait so I pulled the trigger at $8.52.. next purchase $8.21.. I'll add at $7 if I have to.. buying in small lots of course.. I'll collect the divi and wait a few quarters.. avg cost now $9.60..
What effect would the approval of the keystone pipeline have on these assets?.. Although this administration wouldn't want to upset Daryl Hannah and Mark Ruffalo!
I'm thinking all the bad news is priced in and then some.. maybe just maybe we can get a bounce after the bell.. I wouldn't be short at these levels..
I wanted to sell some calls a few weeks ago; however I didn't own enough shares to make it worth while. I'm sure I'll have enough soon.. Either way I understand how horrific these past 2 days have been for longs but it doesn't mean buying for the long term isn't a viable strategy. You may be right in the short term as I buy in small lots only.. So as you see the sky falling I see opportunity at these levels.. I'm stilling waiting for my $8.50 order...
Adding today with an avg cost of $9.70.. plenty of DP for further dips.. next order in at $8.50.. not worried as if PWE owns an inventory of obsolete and outdated semiconductors!!
All I read lately is that SQNM will not survive without the Patent win.. Can SQNM be a competitive, viable company without the Patent?