I guess GOV must have bought Oil properties the way it has been trading even the toxic mREITs are trading better now..
added at $17.21.. At this point I'll be happy with a breakeven outcome.. At the moment it appears the market is uninvestable.. Unless you are short..
Great $1 dollar 1 day too late for me.. Glad now everything isrosy after watching my investments melt for a year and a half.. GL..
Saudi Arabia will now have to borrow more money to fulfill their social agenda, they will be as financially secure as Greece in a few years.. They will try to convince their citizens to be more innovative in different enterprises.. yeah good luck with that..
There could be some underlining reason for this precipitous drop after the chp 11 filing or it could be just pure capitulation and fear of some kind of underhand negotiations after the fact.. possible chp 7?... I just added at $.09 cents betting that nothing has changed dramatically after the announcement.. it's a pure gamble on my part not an investment.. unless they remove the 3.1% for current shareholders I'll take my chances..
Before the month of May we traded well above $22 for a long time, are we priced in yet at $17?.. Any thoughts if we are oversold or does it warrant a $17 handle or lower? What is the recent consensus on book value? Asset value?.. thx in advance..
"harder to find, and not as liquid"
not sure what you are implying.. the new symbol and shares will be sent to my broker.. It will be the same company with a huge chuck of debt retired at the expensive of the old shareholders.. If they can't make it happen with all that debt retired then the oil sector is in real trouble.. I don't think that the demand for Oil will ever end any time soon as it's one of the most consumed commodity in the world.. The entire world transportation systems rely on Oil and the number of products that are derived from Oil are countless..
"I feel a delisting could happen anytime."
Regardless HERO shares will be converted after the chp 11 and we'll still get 3.1%.. unless they have to chp 7.. Need oil to rebound of course..
"$0.22 to $0.325."
that was base on the old TEV.. New TEV suggested a bit lower.. But I do believe higher than the current PPS..
Almost sold at $.29 wish I would have.. I will not sell at these levels I'm actually buying and waiting for the next pop or take my chances with the newly restructured company..
very disconnected something is amiss.. I'll add at these levels just in case this is pure capitulation and fear.. They already restructured a huge portion of their debt at the back's of the common..
added at .11 and will again at .09.. I don't believe the value is .29 any longer but somewhere closer to .18 at the moment.. The contract with Maersk may have some value in the future..
ARR is off my radar for life.. I won't be a lingering disgruntle x-long like some do and continuously bash.. I've said my peace and will move on.. I still will wish the remaining longs the best of luck!
My break even with comm. cost is $1.76.. got my finger on the trigger trying to decide whether to bail or hold.. Tuesday numbers were positive for Oil.. today's?..
AlI I wanted was a grip on my principle but ARR took that away.. Wished I'd sold last year would have saved thousands of dollars.. I have to pay taxes on those dividends while accruing large capital losses.. sorry I needed to vent as I was a long term holder..