more disappointments from the widow maker..
Anthony Hayes, CEO of Spherix stated, “We are disappointed by the judge’s decision in this case. At this stage, we are reviewing the Court’s decision, analyzing the appealable issues and considering all our options. -
Seems there are going to rape/abuse the common as everyone in this space is doing.. they will emerge a stronger company afterwards.. I was at my dr's office couldn't get any news and sold at the bottom unfortunately.. Either way a deal most likely will be struck with the debtors at the shareholder's expense of course..
Most of these levered small O&G companies will reorg in one form or another and they are already starting to take advantage by abusing/raping the common to become a less levered company, assets will always be there whether SA likes it or not..
Closed at a new life time low.. Had a $1.03 bid that got triggered forgot to cancel it.. hope I get a dead cat bounce but it looks like it's over..
No never got triggered it was a spike down in the last minute of trading.. I may actually lower my bid Monday.. I'm just looking for a dead cat bounce.. I think most gave up on AH achieving anything meaningful.. I pretty much wrote this off as a loss.. I'm becoming less focused on spec plays.. my existing spex play is NBG..
Well if you invested in SPEX last year nothing became significant.. out of 10K shares I only have 1k left.. I may add at .51 cents.. It used to be a speculation play then it became a casino play and now a lottery ticket..
If you invested in 2012 the losses for a REIT is horrific.. book value of $24.94 might as well hold on to it now... Wish they could just liquidate the fund before we lose more equity..
Suspending the Dividend will cause a rush to the exits UNLESS they give specific reasons to how it may actually strengthen the balance sheet and help share holders increase principle.. I would welcome the suspension during these difficult times and reinstating them when the sector stabilizes..
Yes $600 mil thanks..
It's common practice to incur the expenses of the registration.. I'm pretty comfortable that they don't intend on doing an offering any time soon which was my main concern..
maybe you can call and ask to clarify in detail regarding and asset sales as my main concern was the shelf offering.. these are extreme times in this industry i have to hope that they are doing what's best for the company and I'm all for reducing debt..