No never got triggered it was a spike down in the last minute of trading.. I may actually lower my bid Monday.. I'm just looking for a dead cat bounce.. I think most gave up on AH achieving anything meaningful.. I pretty much wrote this off as a loss.. I'm becoming less focused on spec plays.. my existing spex play is NBG..
Well if you invested in SPEX last year nothing became significant.. out of 10K shares I only have 1k left.. I may add at .51 cents.. It used to be a speculation play then it became a casino play and now a lottery ticket..
If you invested in 2012 the losses for a REIT is horrific.. book value of $24.94 might as well hold on to it now... Wish they could just liquidate the fund before we lose more equity..
Suspending the Dividend will cause a rush to the exits UNLESS they give specific reasons to how it may actually strengthen the balance sheet and help share holders increase principle.. I would welcome the suspension during these difficult times and reinstating them when the sector stabilizes..
Yes $600 mil thanks..
It's common practice to incur the expenses of the registration.. I'm pretty comfortable that they don't intend on doing an offering any time soon which was my main concern..
maybe you can call and ask to clarify in detail regarding and asset sales as my main concern was the shelf offering.. these are extreme times in this industry i have to hope that they are doing what's best for the company and I'm all for reducing debt..
I just got off the phone with Wassem from IR.. The shelf registration was just renewal of an expired registration from 2011.. It expired in 2013 and they couldn't renew until now.. It's common practice in the industry.. more importantly he said that it would be and I quote "horrendous" for the company to a any shelf offering during this time..
The $6 million sale of non- core assets is something that they are looking to do in the near future to reduce debt as we already know now..
I asked him to please ask the directors to put more skin in the game and buy a couple of shares at these levels with a chuckle of course..
My avg cost now is $.54 cents and I have a small stake here at this point.. sold most shares at $.99 for a decent size loss.. There's a good chance for a dead cat bounce before a BK is filed and then maybe you can scale out most of your shares and keep a little for speculation.. I'm leaning towards no BK this year; however, I've noticed recently CEO's in the commodity space abusing/raping the common to strengthening their company's finances while keeping their HUGE salaries and bonuses.. Also look at WLT's dead cat bounce..
Hey disgruntle sore loser I've been with you since SOMX.. I'm still long 60%!.. This is a message board for ALL to discuss and share their strategies.. I don't mind criticism instead of acting like a 5th grader either don't respond to my post or say something constructive...
Sold 40% of my shares and will come back in 30 days to accumulate again only under $5.. if we go higher I'll still have 60% of my investment.. need to start trading while maintaining a core position.. recent sentiment is quite negative as shown in the PPS.. GL..