They will wait of EU approval. Let the stock spike to $11 or higher...then about 1 month later announce the secondary.
OA when issued is trading at $64.80 right now...hmnnn....VSTO is $37.39..when issued. One of these better spike tomorrow or my math doesnt add up. I'm about 8% light vs my ATK holdings.
Thank you for that. That helps me tremendously to understand. A buzzkill for ATK shareholders that really see the long term value in ORB/ATK but will only participate on a 33% basis going forward vs. 100%.? ZZZ. I think the juice will be on the ORB/ATK side, even though the vsto piece should do well as well. Regards.
As an ATK shareholder, am I in effect going to be diluted from an ownership % of the new Orb/ATK side of the business? I am comfortable owning Orb/ATK and Vista, but I really believe Orb/Atk will shoot higher from a valuation standpoint or will be bought out? Regards!
Thanks for that. Another question for you. If Im an ATK shareholder, after the merger, my shares will be diluted on the Orb/ATK side effectively? I like all parts of the business, but does the merger mean I have less of my investment (outlined above by you) oriented toward the Orb/ATK story ( Which I believe could spike or be bought this year.) Regards-
Longs...I own stock and options in BX. Question on the dividend. I know normal dividends come off the share price and temporarily affects the price of options. If BX announces a larger than expected dividend due to the Hilton cash infusion etc, would that effect the price of the options? Meaning if they announce a $1- 1.50 dividend, are the option strike prices repriced? Do we expect a large dividend payment this qtr? REGARDS