Event driven rather than a price. Formal positive data news release would be a logical sell signal. That could come at one of the 5 conferences this month. I think we will see .80+ with news. 5 or 6 as mystic posted would be great, but when? At phase 3 completion, yes. Before, no. Too many OS shares. I'm holding 50K.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
I agree. However, they are best positioned to know when to do that for best value and I expect they will wait on some good news before pulling the trigger again.
I expect no dilution coming at these prices. They don't want a fire sale. If something shoots the price up to a buck, then you can worry about them using the opportunity to raise more cash.
Planned to pull the trigger last week on 500 more shares. He who hesitates is #$%$-ed.Now I have to wait for the news to settle out. This stock going to 100 within 3-5 years, not a bad rate of return.
I own both. ONCS will have news sooner. INO longer term. I would start with ONCS, which should have good news on doxyrubicn sometime this year, possibly in September. INO, probably not much this year unless a new partnership for one of their drug candidates. Not sure when they will release the detailed results of VGX-3100.
We took a hit yesterday with that reported earnings loss, no matter how it was incurred, i.e., accounting rules. I was expecting a small profit. Another in a string of hits.
Zack's treats stocks as if earnings are everything. Their analysis doesn't fit developmental pharma stocks. However, I'll take anything that pushes the price up. What IS pushing the price up today? As Buehler's prof said, "Anyone, anyone?"
All valid posts here. Practical effect is gratification delayed to next quarter. It's been a miserable road this past month. Next quarter should finally see some improvement. Should have known to sell half at $5 or so going into approval. Couldn't resist the get rich quick urge. Buffett, no hero of mine, was right. Fear and greed are drivers, although to call hope greed, is harsh.
Wanna bet? Traded my adxs shares yesterday for equal number of CPRX plus additional KERX. Already an even trade. The Mrk deal looks weak to me. It's a long term collaboration funded by adxs. Market sees that. My only (minor) regret is I pulled the trigger about an hour too soon, otherwise I would now be well ahead. Again, it ain't over until it's over. I may buy adxs back if I see a good price point.