the general analysts, plural, says 300 to 500 million in us sales. I believe on approval,i believe the new padufa date will be 2 28 15 will be 20 bucks. most of the analyst, 9 of em, giving it a 12 to 14 pps. most analyst are very conservative. when the price of acrx was 10 - 14 they were saying 20 to 30. I believe it will be 20 to 25
since there is no news, and this has a high short interest, there won't be much of a move up until nov or dec. this more than likely go down. I still think this will see the 5's again.
I am angry -- you're too much --- I got in on july 28 at 5.15. I got out of acrx on the crl they announced the day beforer and got into orex that Monday the 28 again at 5.15. didn't announce it here but I did on the acrx board on the same day.
as a matter of fact on a latter post on the acrx board I posted all of my future moves out to 2 28 15 -- I am sure you are interested in them so go look them up.
message board rule number 1 -- tell the board when you buy and sell - not after. so much bs on these boards -- gee I sold two weeks ago at the high and just bought in at ___ -- or bougth two weeks ago and sold yesterday at ____ --- which happens to be the high. I never believe guys like you who do this.
here's why -- on the approval the mm will determine the opening and it will be based on the prre approval price. so the lower the price the lower the pol and lord forbid the management releases the pr after hours so the shorts can manipulate the price ah and pm so it opens low. I can't believe how stupid the managements are in the bio area by releasing after hours.
you are probably correct but the hedgie shorts with there large ib supports can naked short to their hearts content.
what do you not understand about the last week of summer being a vacation week. what country are you from -- not America and certainly not new York.
just as I thought -- you want to send me something -- instead of coming to "talk" to me. you are the winnie that I suspected.
why is an old fart like you in a development stage bio. you are full of it. it will be approved for the reasons I laid out. I haven't been in a bio that I felt this comfortable in in years.it will be approved any day. sorry you have to miss a 100 to 125% gain. adios
what is going on. last week they closed some shorts. in bio world the major shorts hedgies leave ny city and go on vacation this week. without the shorting the price rises and they like that. when they come back on Tuesday the pps will be higher and they will short it back down and as usual make money. end of next week it will be back in the sixes. if you disagree with me talk to me a week from Friday..
read below it tells you why it is to discuss post approval testing.-- what does that tell you -- it is approved if you can't figure that out. now stop the short/basher nonsense and go away
Orexigen Pharmaceuticals recently received some seemingly unfortunate news when the FDA delayed making a decision on its obesity drug Contrave. The decision for Contrave is now expected on September 11, 2014. This setback is not necessarily bad for Orexigen shareholders,as the FDA mentioned that the holdup was related to the post-approval cardiovascular studies that Orexigen will have to conduct. This bodes well because there would be no point in discussing post-approval studies if the FDA was not going to approve the drug. If approved, Contrave would be Orexigen's only product on the market.
how many times are you going to ask this stupid question -- oh that is right -- its to give the idiot bashers and shorts a venue to post their bs. get lost shorty
I am in at 5.15. I was in acrx when it got a crl so I moved my money in here that next Monday -- pure luck which I will always take. this will be approved. as you both know I say it will be early--- any day now and I think it will go to 11 to 12 on approval.
the other big issue for the delay is the discussion is for post approval labeling and possible post approval testing. ralph obviously doesn't understand that the fda only does this if it is going to approve. he is a pretty poor basher. this should get an early approval like mankind . any day now.
so what you are saying is that you have no investment in orex. that is how I interpret what your question and what it implies. so my question to you is why are you here. are you trying to save all of the longs.
my advice to you is to go away. I am not interested in what you think. this will settle one way or the other in the next 3 weeks.