Pup... please explain to him what will make this stock go up... that is significant revenue growth, a reduction in expenses and well... no more financing or finagling just to stay in business.
Funny thing is... you are right.
I read your posts because you do have good insight when you give it.
I would rather you provide more of your thoughts, and engage with palantir less. Ignore him and give your bear assessment. Because you have been right a lot.
With the new Yahoo finance layout... people cannot access the message boards as easily.
Say good bye to yahoo message board finance activity... ha ha.
She doesn't understand that a measly 3 million dollars a quarter, with a MUCH higher burn rate is actually not very promising.
My question for her... what will it take to realize that this is a novel, niche product with very little upside... surely not enough to make an investment in... the SALES = PEANUTS
I sold a bunch at 2.38... should I get in at 1.75 Paly or wait a bit longer for it to pull back some more?
Brent Larson, Navidea Pharmaceuticals - CFO, EVP, Treasurer, and Secretary
Yes, thanks, Rick. At this time, Steve, I think we still believe that hitting our previous guidance of achieving cash flow breakeven from operations on a monthly basis for the first quarter is possible based on some scenarios we're looking at.
1) It obviously depends on the level of continued growth that we achieve over the next few months,
2) the structure of potential payouts or payments, I should say, with respect to the ongoing asset divestiture discussions
3) our ability to contain our operating expenditures.
4) if necessary, significantly decrease some of our operating expenditures.
We've kind of been there before, and I think
!!! we've got a number of different levers that we can exercise if we need to
So, the books can be cooked if need be.
You need to be downgraded.
Check their revenue... then, tell me what is 70% of $200 million market?
Based on their SLOW rollout, they will be lucky to reach 20 million by 2017.
Give it more time.
Next week you will have a good idea of the price.
It can go down for several weeks though... don't be so quick to buy.
Well, I sold ~21,000 shares at 2.38. I made the mistake of buying at $3 upon FDA approval.
I was underwater for nearly 2 years at an average price of $2.03. When it came back, I was tempted to sell earlier. Once it reached 2.40 and held for a bit... I decided to exit for a while. Do I wish I sold at 3 or 4? Sure... but look at it now... as usual with this company.
Sales will be horrid at less than 3 million in the quarter... so there doesn't seem to be any other catalysts ahead.
Maybe if it goes back to 1.50, then will I debate on re-entering.
I am looking for something new... any other ads?
Glad I sold my ~21,000 shares at 2.38.
What needs to happen is a blow out quarter. This is what everyone is truly waiting for...
Anything close to guidance or below is a bad quarter.
Sales need to JUMP... as a new product should realize.