You can accuse others all you want but the fact remains that you were dishonest and showed no integrity! If you had any experience or knowledge of how the compliance requirements work and you knew about the the company you may understand what is going on. Regardless, learn to respect others and show some integrity! Also remember that not everyone here may be nice to you and you may get yourself in whole lot of trouble. I will put you on ignore now so I will not have to see your moronic messages. Get a life!
Really, are you sure you are a human????? You wish millions of innocent people death because the value of your investments????? Go do some soul searching, you may find a human on there!!!
I was not planning to reply to your postings any more, I ignored your childish name calling but you didn't show any maturity.You asked for it!! You got it! Try treating others with respect.
cnoinvester.... No Integrity???
I had given you benefit of the doubt but now it's obvious how you operate:
During last weekend you were badmouthing DHCC on this board but yesterday you posted that your order was filled and you bought some shares. My intent is not to embarress you so I won't post your postings with date and content. Have you ever tried having any integrity???? You don't need to answer the question but try it!
IMHO, it would be doubtful if the"machine" would go after such a thinly traded stock with still respectable fundamentals. There are much bigger fish to fry which are much more liquid. Also, the gap from around 40 most likely will need to close. I don't know where the stock price will be tomorrow or next week but I still believe that longer term this stock can shine. (IMHO, long SILC, do your own DD).
First, I treated you with respect and the least you could have done was to do the same but you didn't. I can call you a jerk, arrogant %$#hole, low class moron, and a cheater but I don't want to stoop to your level.
Anyone who badmouthes a stock and turns around and buys the same stock is obvious what kind of person he/she is. Money is dear but honesty and integrity is more important. I have made it clear that I have owned the stock for a long time, that the previous management team failed to take advantage of some opportunities in the past and there were also some factors out of their control. This stock like any stock has risks and some potential. If you don't like what you see, no one forced you to buy but you did. I have mentioned here that the trading hault was unnecessary and potentially harmful, that is obvious, if I see any other negative I have no problem mentioning it, there are many challenges ahead. But like most others on this board I am consistent. I would like to see the company do well and the stock go up, that is no secret. I will not say one thing and do the opposite, that is not honest and is not moral.
This is the last reply you will get from me. Try being honest and have some integrity. The best you can do to get any respect on this board from now is to have a different screen name but you will soon be figured out!
I had given you benefit of the doubt but now it's obvious how you operate:
During last weekend you were badmouthing DHCC on this board but yestarday you posted that your order was filled and you bought some shares. My intent is not to embarress you so i won't post your postings with date and content. Have you ever tried having any integrity???? You don't need to answer the question but try it!
It seems that your mind is made up, I took the time to explain to you and because of your response I will not reply to your posts any more.
Some of us knew what painting the tape was perhaps before you learned how to drive a car.
That is the question. This stock may go to 1 per share if it gets unplugged and it is proven that the company has some major problems. It can also go to 10 or higher if in fact they can survive the storm. Take your pick!
You my be right but there is also a chance that they will not put out a release about the site approval. Those who follow the company closely already know.
If you are considering me one of the two "promoters" of this stock I would suggest that you read my multi- point post dated 8-23-2014. I am not promoting the stock, I have had a position in the stock for a long time and believe that the stock has some potential. These message boards are designed as a place to exchange information and opinions about a stock. I don't understand what purpose your posts are supposed to serve if you just bad mouth the stock or the management or the company. If you are a disappointed shareholder and are angry with the previous management team (many of us are), and if you still hold shares you can sell and move on. If you think the stock has some potential with Ted Arneault on board then you got to give him a chance and see if he is capable of making something happen. You are entitled to your opinion like all on this board. As for the trading, as long as the stock trades on the current Gray exchange, chances are that you will see relatively large spreads and much fluctuations in prices. We must get used to this. Once the stock moves to another exchange we may see some improvement but any stock that does not trade high volumes is subject to more manipulation.
I hope you take my post as constructive as it is meant to be. (IMHO, long DHCC, do your own DD).
From Sea Coast Echos Online, 8/23/2014. It seems that Ted A. has bigger plans than just a casino resort.
Diamondhead Casino Corp gets site approval from gaming commission
The Mississippi Gaming Commission on Thursday granted site approval to the Diamondhead Casino Corporation which wants to build a casino/resort on its property southeast of Exit 16.
DCC is a different company than Jacobs Entertainment, which was denied site approval from the gaming commission in June.
DCC officials have been discussing a casino in the Diamondhead community for nearly two decades.
DCC owns about 400 acres of land about a mile east of Yacht Club Drive in Hancock County.
"Now we can really get to work," DCC Chairman Ted Arneault said Thursday. "We will be working hard to determine how we want to develop our entire property.
1. Thanks for being honest about the reason for your previous post.
2. If you think I am in the management or related to the management, it is not true, I am a long term shareholder.
3. I am disappointed with the results of my investment in this stock to date and I am hoping that with Ted A. coming on board things may improve and we MAY finally see some action.
4. I believe that the management (before Ted A.) failed to reach a good deal some their fault and some because of factors out of their control.
5. The reason I put IMHO, long DHCC, do your own DD) in my messages is that I want to be able to sleep at night. None of us really knows what will happen to a stock in the future (unless we have inside information). If you recall there was a company called General Motors, a huge NYSE company, with many BILLIONS in sales and the stock at one point was about$80 per share and after they files the stock went to I believe about 25 cents! So there are always risks in any investment especially stocks. I bought the stock thinking that the land has some value and if they build a casino (s), malls, hotels, etc. the value may go up perhaps a lot and the stock price may appreciate. It has not happened to date but I am hopeful that it may. I believe chances have improved with Ted A. on board. Only time will tell if this investment will be a bad one , an o.k. one or a great one. Each morning we hold a stock we are actually buying it at the market.
7. I know very well about the liquidity or lack of it, when the stock went from about 10 cents to 91 cents there was some liquidity and we could have sold but those of us who held hope for better prices (like myself).
8. I wish you success in this investment and in life.
9. (IMHO, lond DHCC, do your own DD). Less