I actually hope this goes to 50 cents or less, I will buy it all up. This company is worth some money. If and when they do release it could be back at $4-5 dollars If the 10-Q is bad it will be priced in at .50
what I don't understand is why they don't release the current quarters. The figures that were wrong were 2013-2014. They should have current figures right, they should post those.
if a company is giving you false earnings reports and projections that doesn't make me a sucker caption tool bag. I was also buying at 79 cents back in the day so my break even is not far away. Hopefully this will turn around in my favor and you can go back to bashing on some other message board
I have been dragged in the mud for 3 years now buying a ton of shares in 2013-14 based on the projected earnings. Now they keep dragging this 10-Q update out without any insight to current ongoing sales. They should a least be forced to give us recent quarterly sales so we can make a decision to buy more or sell. This is very unfair, that COE, CFO should resign.
I personally emailed CEO Mohan and told him he should resign, then chewed him out for failure of leadership etc. I think everyone on this board should also direct your frustrations to him too. His email is simple.
g_mohan at erbadiagonostics
As previously reported, during the third quarter of 2015, ERBA Diagnostics implemented, among other things, a new, enhanced balance sheet review process, with a particular focus on reconciliation of significant accounts, including, among others, intercompany accounts and corresponding eliminations made, or required to be made at the consolidated level, and their potential impact on ERBA Diagnostics’ consolidated financial statements. In the course of implementing such new, enhanced review process, ERBA Diagnostics identified materially out of balance accounts evident in the elimination process and noted erroneous recording of transactions to such intercompany and other accounts for each of the years ended December 31, 2014 and 2013 and for each of the interim periods ended March 31, 2015 and June 30, 2015 (the “Restatement Periods”). As previously reported, ERBA Diagnostics intends to restate its financial statements for the Restatement Periods. ERBA Diagnostics intends to include the restated financial statements for the Restatement Periods and ERBA Diagnostics’ financial statements as of and for the year ended December 31, 2015 in a Comprehensive Annual Report on Form 10-K.
One thing for sure, if they release remotely good news I will back the truck up at these prices. This stock can move up quick. If news is not released I hold.
they don't say much because they are still waiting to hear what the FDA has to say. Getting is scheduled. Don't get ahead of yourself.
totally agree with you here, this stock will move up into the $2+ range leading into the CC. If they offer a solution to approve this product this will move back up depending on the timeline provided.
if the company sells I can assure you $10 will be chump change. Imagine if J&J bought ISRG @ $25.
However if / once approved this becomes and immediate buyout candidate, my guess is longs and investors on the sidelines will pile in for prospects.
Sentiment: Strong Buy
Wait till the EOD there will be a panic for a Friday morning or weekend approval. No one want to be short over the weekend. If not released tomorrow Friday should have huge volume mostly shorts covering.