In all cases this is NO negative news.
I exepect an unch opening (is this Good Enlgish?) when the trade of NBG-shares will be resumend next Friday. And then we shall see. Before this news i was pessimistic for the openiing price. Now i am more postive and maybe i underestimate it.
What i actually want t know: who can calculatie a GOOD theoretical Equity price for the stock after the r/s.
Is this $1.22?
but iam getting nervous when i see ah trading. Lowe again. $1.18.
1 thing is for sure. It cant be worser in Greece (and Europe!); this in combination with the lowest stock
price ever for NBG it should be no drama from 30th of May.
Maybe $1.00 is the bottom and then, hopefully, slowly higher and higher.
The eurostorm is becoming a little bit weaker last weeks in Europe). The heavy pessism in eurozone i did not here about it last 3 weeks. (iam from Holland).
Countless topics here about what if-what else scenes.
I am long in with it at $1.65 about and i lost already 30%+.
Today i doubt all the time but unchanged my postion.
Have to wait a full week and then we will see.
Does NBG NYSE trading tomorrow and the next week till 30th of May the trading
of NBG Greece and other exchanges will resume?
iam in with CFD's and also do not know what to do. Hold, sell or add with a short-position (thats possible in my case). I am long at 1.28 euro Last Monday (about $1.65). i am too late with adding a short pos. to my long because the stock already stands 10% lower than yesterday and should have done it at the opening this morning.
There are playing dirty games last weeks with this stock .The stock jumped because of improving
prospects for Greek economy and then suddenly the board came with a issue of new shares. Greece has súch a bad way in Europe you should think: never invest in a Greece company, so also in this bank.
Bút, the price is so low now. It could be special moment.
IF THERE IS MUCH CONFIDENCE IN THIS BANK THEN THE OPENINGPRICE NEXT THURSDAY WILL BE AROUND THIS. IF THERE IS NO OF NOT ENOUGH CONFIDENCE IN THE BANK THEN WE GO BACK TO 0.60 EURO (ABOUT $0.80).
i have a long position in the stock (in euro's) and tomorrow i split my pos. and take a long-short position anticipatng on the price-reaction next week.
making money with this stock like last week is not realistic and we see last days what happened with that artifical price jump.
I think you have to wait till 30th of May and then buying this stock and importantly WAIT and WAIT !
im in at 1.28 euro (about $1.65). I have to hold because i invest with CFD's.
My feeling says the bottom we have seen now and that is around 1.00 euro, so about $1.30 (today).
Hold and wait. It can for you, with $2.23 in, last some weeks however.
#$%$ is this?
Iam long at 1.26. euro.
no long. (i cannot think short so iam mostly long) But look at the estimates. A big price rise cannot coop with this forecasts!
Look to analyst estimates here on Yahoo. Expected EPS-losses are huge for this year en 2014.
Despite the stock is rising.
What do i not know or we do not know?
Based on this EPS-forecasts investing in this stock remains very risky in my opinion.
Iam still in it but keep watching closely.
Amazing volatil!. Not seen so much despite i invest for a lot of years.
I sold part of my CFD with profit and have another part under water ($9.70) but it seems
good if you look today.
Almost 20% rise of the stock from last friday!
sold 50% of my CFD-postion NII Holdings. Other part is at $9.70.
I have more confidence now in future, but maybe near term.
Speculating with CFD is just gambling but i cannot someone other.
despite (my and your) concerns the has risen this week already exactly 9%!
So why we are doing difficult?
It first has got to be to $8.00-$8.50. After that i think the stock can go easily to $10-$12.
Will last 2 months?
i have CFD's at $9.70 and $6.85.
At $8.25 i will sell a part of my investment and wait .
absolutely true! Too much trading cost you money.
You have to be patienced with stocks.
It almost costed me money when NII gone from $4.20 to $9.70.
Iam nervous too. This stock is really volatile!
You have to trust on it.
I do not have the insight for thinking long but base my position on price targets
big analists and news about towers sale which generate cash.
I am very young NII-watcher!
i think you are right. Isn't it that $7.50 is 200 days MA?
Thats the reason imo we test this zone again just like yesterday.
no no. Iam no fool and liar here.
So my question is guinine.
(in at $9.70 and $6.80).
Stock recovers quite fast last week but i saw EPS-forecast on Reuters yesterday and they
look bad, very bad.
Why the stock is going up again?
I know from the tower-sellings to retain cash but earnings were (very) bad.