Agreed. Afternoon is the tell is $CMG. Gets a pop in amateur hour but rarely holds the gains. Seems to be tracking the rising simple and exp MA(50)d.... but both of these will start to fall soon as the Nov highs will soon be worked out of these trendlines. When/if $CMG snaps back to that falling moving average, the gap between it and the primary trend support will be an abyss.
I was what? Not following, Troll. For a second there I thought you meant my $YHOO stock had taken a tumble. But no...another new 52wk high.
I like you, Trading Frank. You'll fit in well here.
As predicted, a rip right to $7.49, up and over the $7.35 (high close) and $7.43 (next high) resistance on the first try. Still bullish. So I'm holding for the much bigger prize. She's going to go off like a bottle rocket over $7.50/$7.64. That's was ascending triangles tend to do....
I think tomorrow will be another green day, so I just might stick around.
Did you see the stockpickr article that just came out on the bullish $QTWW techncials? The author must be reading my Y! posts. He even parrots my $10 PT.
Those are some damn ugly charts, but this is one of those cases where you really need to know what you are buying. So what are these? GE capital notes? If when GE off loads GE Capital, who knows how low these will go before some PE firm takes them out. Clearly the market doesn't think the effective ~5.9% yield is worth the risk on such long dated securities.
I think that was my tweet you saw. That item is found in the Retrophin S-1 doc, which they just filed on 12/18 with the SEC, and states that they have started to recruit for this study. Note that this is at odds over what is on clinicaltrials(dot)gov, which lists status as "not yet recruiting". Of course, this was expected given on conf calls even as late as the past two weeks, RTRX's CEO has confirmed this study would be "starting" in 2013. I'm unsure if this is a milestone paying event, but the way these are typically written is payment within so many days (30?) after first patient / first dose.
Classically drawn, the upper resistance trend on the daily chart is defined as the close of 10/29 and now close of 11/27. We are now pulling away from this resistance to the upside, and with an increase in volume. Expect a new 52wk high soon. Short selling covering to take profit while they can (and others booking loses to offset gains elsewhere) along with long w/ profits delaying selling till new year results in a dynamic that bodes well for price action into January.) A close today about $7 should bring more buyers. Let her rip.....
Technicals still bright green, Troll, so I thought I would show up again to gloat.
Price rip through the 78.6% retrace on first pass, then retraced and found support at yesterday's high, then made a new day high? Very Bullish, Troll, wouldn't you agree? If she breaks $7.50 then finds it to be support, and goes about $7.64, shes really going to start galloping as shorts seek to close out losers prior to year end. Or so they better, or there will be no buying Bobby a GI Joe w/ that Kung #$%$ grip.
clip clop... Billy Goat Gruff.
Troll, this price action on $QTWW must drive you nuts. But even more so that you are still convinced I'm IBM Watcher. I've fully admitted I also spelled Heinnies name wrong once.... in a reply to one of IBM Watchers posts and used the same spelling he/she did. Is that all you've got?
Starting to rethink the potential for HCV rapid test in the age of nukes. Wondering if with such effective new meds, that the need for repeat HCV rapid test might actually decline. Shorter course of treatment plus higher SVR might mean fewer repeat tests? Furthermore, given protocols different by serotype (something the rapid test can't measure) perhaps other tests favored? Not yet convinced, but that is certainly seems to be the way the stock seems to be trading....
Agreed. Broke MA(50)d on first attempt, then classic retest, where is seems to be acting as resistance.... putative double top at this key mark? Look out below if it closes today below $512.73.
Yawn.... What's that Troll?
I'm sorry... there was a downturn? Apprently, not enough as my T2 bid at $5.82 (the swing 50% retrace) never got filled.. which is why yesterday I raised it to $6.25 (the 61.8%) and looky there. Seems we got the fill ready. So now on with C &T1 (zero net cost basis) and a T2.
Clip clop, clip clop.
Billy Goat Gruff
From the 11/5 low to the 11/18 high, $5.82 was the key 50% retrace, and while we got close, never even tested. Bullish. I was hoping for a test of the MA(50)d and possible wash out to buy a T2, but so far (and once again) that seems to be a tease. Again, bullish. For on today's positive news, $QTWW is back over the 61.8% retrace level and looking set to retest that $7.50 to $7.64 range, and in general, painting a pretty ascending triangle pattern. Say it with me...bullish. Shorter term, breaking out over the falling upper trendline resistance, firing a buy signal. (Yep..bullish).
Still on with a core & a T1 (but with zeroed cost basis) & hoping to get the T2 filled.