Thanks mgm (took some off the table fri--kicking my self in butt).I want back in.
If we don't get offer today,do you think pps goes down,and if so how much?
I interpret it as the ceo not knowing the right board to file the appeal with,thats pretty bad.
I said that earlier---happens all the time--It'll climb next week.
none--I called aezs kerx little brother when they were in p together
If you want to buy it you pay the ask price
that's what's holding it down---back up monday
options expire fri,who thinks we go below 12
any one have #
Just let it go to 11 and it will go back up today
Looks like you made a good call------was 12 in pre market
they will hit 11# options then back up
Was 12 in pre market
the adcom said statins don't work---do you think the fda is going to agree.
You should hold to dec,I don't think this is the end of this stock.
there goes crestor,lipator---their saying you don't need them
maybe thats what the cc tomorrow after adcom is about
I think 2$ drop on no vote,what do you think up side is on yes vote?
I think thats what i was saying,don't think we will see 20
looks like some one expects 7 or above