Fidelity, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley are known for their index funds.
Susquehanna also runs an index fund.
Calpers (the world's largest pension fund invested less than $200K in INO which is about .00000000000000000000000000001 of their assets or a rounding error).
Why even mention Calpers?
Virtually no institutional ownership other than Index funds is an accurate statement.
How foolish do you feel now?
1. An energy company, a technology company, a failed biotech company
2. Electroporation is ancient technology that failed in trial in the 1990s and over and over again since then.
3. Failure after failure, why do you suppose that they are back at square one: preclinicals.
4. Big run up on the boiler room pumps and Moonie Kim's hype to bail out his hedgie buddies.
5. A huge Loss report
6. A boat load of gullible saps who fell for this con
7. Baseless SA articles that fueled the pumps
This has been the perfect short at $50, at $8, at $4 and recently at $3.
You do realize that in 2009, only 40 million shares were outstanding and now it's almost 250 million fully diluted shares? If the next four years look like the past 4 years, there will be 1.5 billion shares outstanding. Moonie Kim is taking you for a ride to dilution hell in a hand basket. Why look elsewhere? Some 1 billion shares were printed here before the 1 for 4 reverse split. Rot festering companies have high share counts....CTIC, GNBT....... and you don't want to be "investing" in them. Wow, they got $50 million in grants and still printed a billion shares? That speaks volumes for this horrid operation.
as they fill their pockets and empty yours.
over 30 years ago?
originated on the Vancouver Stock Exchange, you will get reamed.
The electroporation is a FAILED technology.
Licensing a drug to your sown subsidiary???
That might fool you into thinking that there is a partnership but not anyone with a brain.
Look at a chart and decide for yourself.
What follows a PUMP of a pos that has been 30 years in P2?
Go google Concord Energy, Genetronics and the other dozen aliases this scam operated under and ask your self what are they hiding from.