Posted by JPetrolnc On the AMBS IHub Board:
01. corp funding landscape has turned to upside
02. Series D Preferred, past debts paid, 18 mo. financial runway
03. Dominion clearly has silent investors w/serious cash in hand
04. greater dilution risk now in check
05. Lympro will be proverbial 'ticket out of jail' for AMBS
06. BD Lympro test validation w/outstanding results
07. looming BD Lympro Partnership/Licensing deal
08. current MANF orphan indications = 7 + counting
09. more orphan indications to be revealed
10. greatly increased potential for several MANF Licensing deals
11. RP and DB Licensing candidates now in major public focus
12. new DB orphan status data to set stage for game changer
13. potential Novartis MANF DB Partnership/Licensing deal
14. potential MANF RP trial Pharma Partner
15. pending MANF TBI trial data
16. L-Dopa-Induced Dyskinesia in licensing agreement disclosure
17. new analyst coverage
One company with one drug to treat all of these medical conditions.
"AMBS" - Currently trading under a dime.
Twitter: @AmarantusBio 8,477 followers
Read the recent Yahoo news.
Buy a few shares for less than a dime and hold them for six months.
Follow the company on Twitter: @AmarantusBio ....8,602 followers
Zack's analyst Jason Napadano says "AMBS" is worth four times its current share price. Read his recent articles at Seeking Alpha.
Tremendous upside for a stock trading at a nickle. Due diligence.
Follow the company on Twitter: @AmarantusBio .... 8,601 followers
Then get a second truck and load it too. :-)
This won't be under a dime much longer.
Any news of a j.v. or partnership takes it to a new high.
The number of positive secenarios here is mind boggling. As Gerald stated at the R & R Conference, "Most companies at a stage in their history comparable to Amarantus' current stage have few options but with Amarantus it's just the opposite."
Exciting time to be a shareholder.
J.V. or partnership agreement for MANF plus Becton Dickinson LymPro validation should get the share price moving in that the direction.
Three more reasons:
18. Most undervalued stock in the market.
19. Members of the company's advisory board are reknown in the industry.
20. Gerald may well be "Bio-Tech C.E.O. of the Year for 2014".
"No additional funding required".
With proof of principle established in various animal models for MANF, the addition of a seasoned drug development organization to the Amarantus team, and the recent move of the Company to a facility where we will have access to all the necessary equipment to restart the PhenoGuard program, I am eager to set about the business of discovering a new neurotrophic factor family. The scientific methods have advanced tremendously in the last decade, which gives me confidence that we will be able to achieve results while deploying significantly fewer resources than we did while discovering MANF. Coupled with our partnering business model, we believe we will be able to find the appropriate partner for PhenoGuard to fully exploit the true value of this technology.
Proving that the discovery of MANF was not serendipitous would represent a massive scientific achievement for the Company in this era of outsourced drug discovery in the pharmaceutical industry. We expect to be in a position to start collaborating on this project in early 2014 having expanded our PhenoGuard cell line library to 88 cell lines from four distinct brain regions associated with Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Clinical Depression and Huntington’s disease.
Science can sometimes be an uncertain endeavor, however with proper parameters established, it has the potential to yield groundbreaking advances in medicine. We believe PhenoGuard could be one such engine in the emerging era of neurotrophic factor development.
"AMBS" - Most undervalued stock in the market.
Buy a few shares today for less than a nickle and hold them for a year.
Thank me then.
The next Amgen in its infancy.
Three day weekend ahead.
Shorts are in trouble here.
.20 on September 5.
There's no better stokc to own right now than AMBS. It's substantially undervalued with tremendous upside both short and long term.
Could easily gain 500% or more before the end of the year.
Go with what you know.