Huh. They will need a lot more cash as sales will not ramp up until the last quarter next year. Cemp has not become an investor friendly management and the price reflects this.
Slowly......they are all now figuring it out and no one wants any part of it. Even GS has thrown in the towel.
Sad really. And Golman S tells all not to buy equities yet some got baited today anyway. Nothing but shorts covering and day traders..Lower highs and lower lows for the next 2 months IMHO.
205 is the main res point in a normal market. 202 may be as high as it gets this time as the down volume the last 2 days were HUGE. Today was a gift from the fed for their friend millionaires to get out. Retail will hold the bag.
Offering is a Bit of an anchor and expect low revenues the first 6 months. The markets were frothy and at 900 million market cap it is priced for approval already but probably not the offering. A repricing is coming for the whole market and I see nasdaq 6% lower and Cemp at $13 if no news comes soon. Im buying more there.
Bounce? I can see that. There is usually another shoe to drop after these things. Especially after all the 0 rate,slow growth,high debt #$%$. The big crash may be 2 to 8 months away.
Futures not real bad at this point. I am pretty sure it is the us govnmt propping up the market. Who else would buy equities? There may still be some time to get out. They will prop up the market hoping for Hillary elected. After the elections, look out below.
A small team can get it done. No brainer here. if you can get in between 14 and 17 it will be an easy double, probably more in 2 yrs.
PPS not spiking as sales will be slow the first 6 months. Peeps think they have time to get in. Im not sure what the low pps will be between now and 1.5 yrs but I do know Cemp will be bought out or a much higher PPS from here ( 18.50) in 2 yrs. Sleep well all.
If only Soli the went up against Levo instead of Moxi, Cemp would be at $30 today with statistical significance most likely. Really dumb move by Cemp. At least they have the Japan data to throw around. The side effects of Levo should be enough but for all the cheap institutions that consider using Levo for a while longer will now have to rethink that strategy.
News should be trickling in with a possible buyout at 50% in Dec or January. Odd that Cemp traded better than the IBB for quite a while but today Cemp took a bigger fall.
I talked to another young Doc yesterday who treats mostly the elderly in Fl. He said he was treating them with Levo. I asked if he knew of Soli and the new label for Levo and said he would prescribe Soli once it is solidified in the market and payers covering a lower price. He didnt know about the new Levo label or statistical superiority against Levo in Japan. Its amazing just how many Docs are still clueless but marketing has just started. Soli will be king in a couple of years.
Cemp has a macrolide which is very powerful( beat moxi) and safe on the bowel flora. PRTK will not out sale Soli in CAPB .
I think a sale is still very possible. If it does not happen the payers will be on board soon enough and the scrips will start to roll in. We have nice news rolling in for the next 7 months so a pps floor should be established. Listen to the doctors on the call. They will give you an idea of how fast Soli will get adopted.
I do not want to be a downer but this quote tells the problem."Experts say it isn't viable for drug companies that spend millions developing a new antibiotic medicine then to be told by regulators to hold it in reserve for the next emergency". The Soli negatives are that there is an offering over hang that recently new shareholders do not even probably know about and the sales will be very slow the first year. Docs are cautious at first and there are other cheaper antibiotics that are fine for healthy patients. Soli/macrolide needs to be in the" docs medicine bible" which decides what is used. Soli is not there and even though Docs can prescribe it, no one wants to pay $500 bucks. The good news is that 80% of the critically ill elderly will get Soli in the second year and Levo will get phased out in time. Especially if the numbers in phase 111 in Japan show superior efficacy as they might.
Yet it still went to 21. I will buy the rest around 21 if it gets there. Good luck.
She could give a big pharma ( which she has quoted as wanting)a nice deal for rest of world sales in order to have the US launch and sales force paid for for a long time. I would give a sweet deal to a big pharma as Soli will need some time to ramp up but once they do it will be nice numbers. And then maybe the big partner has a buy out clause as well.
It would be nice to hear something from management. The "launch" conference on the 23rd will interesting to listen to.