Simply put…..they were late to the party. They finally bought plenty of shares on the last 2 sell offs so they are now in the green but it seems they may want more. They are the type of analysts that wouldn't price in Gono or a buy out. They may put a percent probability on soli IV as it is common knowledge IV is more efficient drug delivery and oral was stellar. They will raise the number after Gono. Cheers.
Yup. Looks like slight delay is getting traders out of the stock. Some may see it as dead money now as Gono is the only catalyst left and a few months away. Gono will be on time and good data so Im still buying dips.
Double bottom? Cemp oversold? Good earnings call ? Not a bad entry point. I added yesterday but Im hoping to make my last big purchase at 26-28. Which won't happen unless we get the 10% correction that some are hoping for. Lots of peeps want back in to the market and Cemp is a steal under 30.
Huh? Conservative? What? A Patient either needs treatment for an infection or they don't. If you listened to any conf calls, you can get a direct quote from Prabhavathi on this issue. I really don't feel like teaching antibiotics 101……but ... During the doctors round table the doctors that are aware of the resistance problem ( most are not , the treatment fails due to resistance or wrong antibiotic and they go to hospital as failed community patient and gets IV and the prescribing doctor is totally unaware) all doctors stated it would be a dream to give them an antibiotic that they know has no resistance, hence most doctors will prescribe Soli as it is a safe yet strong macrolide and has no resistance . Quite a few will prescribe even if it is just a minor infection to be treated. Unfortunately
I sleep very well at night owning Cemp and will be rewarded handsomely in due time. My OSU Buckeyes are CFN Champions and they pass and run very well. It has been a good year and next year will be even better. Congrats to all new Cemp buyers in the next week and month. It was a wise purchase.
You are correct. if successful in oral, IV should be a slam dunk as it is a more efficient delivery. Don't worry about other indications, Soli will be over- used for every infection "off label" as all the doctors will want 100% success rate. This isn't a good thing…..but it will happen.
No insiders sales is pretty huge. Not sure if an offering was possible when Cemp was near 40.00 twice, but if it were possible that was a nice spot to get the $$ for going it alone and they didn't do it. If IV isn't delayed Cemp will be pretty solid thru any rocky market moves. Ad these together and you have a team maneuvering for a sale of Cemp for $70 +. I want to ad some at 29 but not sure it will happen.
I will also add that IMHO the volume is pretty low so it is probably profit taking just in case she puts back the IV time line. If Cemp is down in the morning I will bet she has good news and buy some shares . Cheers
The oral trial was put back due to lack of patients and the IV could as well. It proved to be a great buying op for Cemp. Last I heard they were on time for the trial but you never know. If the trial is put back, Im loading up the truck.
Orchestrated to perfection. 39 down to 30 or 33 quick and easy. IV news will be good but to late to help before shorts cover starting tomorrow. Cemp is a good stock to trade. Big moves yet we already know Soli works. All I have to do is buy dips with my trading account.
33.31 was a nice entry point for new holders. It was a quick, long, drop and made Cemp very over sold. IBB now a bit over sold as well. It was good for a trade for those who bought in early. Is it the end of the correction? Who knows but I would be happy with new shares at 33.00. Im holding out for lower prices to ad but I have the luxury of having being in at 8.80. If IV is on track and I believe they are also privy to resistance in the trial, then it should make a nice floor in Cemp. Cheers
I don't believe any of the following will save Cemp from bio selloff:April 2015: Provide update on the timing of patient enrollment completion for the Phase 3 Solitaire-IV clinical trial.
Solitaire-U: Patient enrollment for Phase 3 continues. We expect to complete this trial and submit at the same time as our CABP submission.
2015: Initiate a Phase 2 trial in COPD.
2015: Initiate a Phase 2 trial in NASH.
You can get it cheaper. IBB down big, selling after conference, and as I stated last week, "Sell in May" will hit bio hard. All I own now is Cemp and I expect it to go down. I have more funds now to buy more in a few weeks. Cheers.
If they go it alone there will absolutely be an offering. I don't believe this team was put together to eventually market Soli. Soli will easily sell itself and be a huge blockbuster thus taking the huge payoff is most likely a certainty. Getting a premium for Cemp will be quite easy and impossible to turn down since the shareholders all want it. I can see a head fake where they say they will go it alone but it will be a ploy to get a few extra bucks out of Merck.
The payment is based on the Japan Patent Office issuing, in the first quarter of 2015, a Decision of Allowance for Cempra's patent covering certain crystal forms of solithromycin.
n a press releases, the Chairman, President and CEO of CytRx, Steven Kriegsman guided:
We currently expect to have more definitive data in the first half of this year, which we intend to submit for possible presentation at ASCO 2015.
Later, it has been confirmed by the company that it has submitted the data for presentation at ASCO, which will be held in Chicago from May 29-June 2, 2015. That's just 7 weeks away from now. CytRx's financial position and the pipeline seem in a very good position with respect to its valuation. Long-term investors should consider this opportunity as a buy and hold at least till phase 3 readouts from the ongoing STS trial which is scheduled for 1H, 2016 to realize the most of the potential of CytRx's technology and assets. For those looking for short term, one can benefit with minimal risk from the ASCO effect by taking a long position now and exiting few days before the ASCO Meeting, thereby avoiding a binary event.