Don't like the action but still positive.
2 million in options a quarter…lol bwaaaaa ha ha ha. They haven't sold anything really and offering 8 million a yr in options. In their defense the cervical test will be huge for them and Europe approved will be end of year. Looks like a 2016 -2017 story now. Could touch 5 bucks before the turn.
I do not see a blockbuster test for Genenews. If a test company dosnt have a blockbuster, high volume type test …..they are toast. There are a lot of companies working on a prostate test and they will be better than Genenews. CGIX does have potential with their cervical test. 4 years out CGIX could be $30 a share. I just don't like the way they make it sound like all their tests are making money or soon to be making money when they are not ………just yet.
They don't sell #$%$. #$%$ volume in tests. Years and years of free testing with no revenues. The only upside is that the sales team will have 6 months working on their next earnings call which may give a bigger jump in volume finally. Their only hope is that the cervical test becomes the blockbuster they think it will be. Anyone buying in for 5 bucks could triple their money in 3 yrs I guess. They tricked all the $14 buck investors in the offering though. I see a law suite coming.
Nice looking chart of late. But this is bio so one never knows. You have to think if it hits $25 soon with nice volume that the shorts will cover in a hurry.
Im surprised it is down 4% today as CEMP has been trading well. There is probably a lot of trading shares bought 5 trading days ago of those who bought in before the conference and those who knew of todays news.
I was wondering why it took this long for that question. Prana seems very smart and reputable to me. It looks like they will wait for the big pop in PPS when they give their data to raise some money but they may decode to do a loan and not dilute shares. If they were desperate to add to their coffers I feel they would have done it in March when bio was flying. Most bio's did offerings in March at the peak. CEMP could be like DRTX and decide to do a loan instead of dilution so I would not wait to buy in CEMP on this basis. CEMP could be acquired or develop a partnership so I would not want to try and be clever trading in and out of CEMP. Bottom line is that they will not need money any time soon. JMHO
Listen to the latest webcast. It is worth the time.They will burn a lot for the next 4 months then it will go down as oral will be finished. They have enough for 2015 and they will have a partner for Europe. I still think there is a 75% chance CEMP gets bought.
Nice to have you here. As you can see, the volume is up nicely since the conference call and it is obvious the funds are able to load up here at a great price. I sleep well owning CEMP and will add more if possible.