LOL. Yea. You are a millionaire day trader that knows everything. Please don't respond to my posts and I won't respond to yours.
"many"? Maybe. Mostly on breakouts to new highs. Supports levels? Not so much. Good luck betting on a bio to rebound off a support level.
This isn't GE. You can throw charts out for bio. How about common sense. Soli successful in phase111 oral. A lock for IV. Soli guaranteed on the market soon….and the stock went down 25 % on bio correction. um……just a little over sold….? Ya think?
Cemp will rebound faster than most. Soli will be on the market soon. Buy out likely.
IV should be a lock. It would surely surprise the bio world if IV was lacking because it is more effective than oral and the oral was stellar. So maybe Merck will wait for Gono results to make a premium bid. And Prabha seems to throw around huge numbers in the potential Soli sale numbers. If Im reading her right, then maybe 10 billion. Who knows. Im really shocked at the big % down. Soli is good as gold. Oh well. Bought more at lows today. Will buy next bit at $29. Hope it gets there because I know Cemp will be back at 35 in 3 weeks.
Understood. The shorts covering usually ads heavy vol. The funds usually buy heavy when it gets to be cheap.But….It could happen tomorrow that they cover at 34 when they give up. Im thinking its just weak hands selling so the volume will never get heavy……..untill shorts are squeezed….YIPPEEEE
Why would it need heavy vol for a capitulation? This sell off isn't on bad news. Shorts took out the retail stops like knife thru butter. Now the funds will buy up the cheap shares. This may repeat tomorrow. You will know where the funds think it is a steal. My guess is max pain would be $27. Shorts may cover before then though so lets say $27 is hit but will close at $30 tomorrow or Thurs for the bottom. Who knows todays $32.01 may be the bottom. All I know is it will be $45 or will sell for $70 or more in a yr. Thanks for the extra shares today.
I use the 5 days rule on theses corrections. 5 straight down days is usually the norm. Though Cemp may get the final flush today. Sure took out all the week hands fast. On Pretty good volume.
Its never pretty , these bio corrections but I always have cash ready with my shopping list. The creme always rises to the top. For gods sake…..SOLI will be on the market. This isn't a phase1 company. A gift in low 30's. Even if it goes to 27 the buyout will be 60 minimum….probably 90.
Just like 2 days ago. No buyers at open between36.50 and 34.27? Low volume and down 2? Very suspect in my opinion. They can take out that many stops without triggering any buys? Well…….good for me. Will get more cheap.
Very itchy finger here as well. Come to papa. Im waiting for 32. CEO kind of took our buy out premium when she stated better price at NDA. The shorts moved in on that day knowing the bio correction would come and were not afraid of getting burned.
I am one of the few who think 4 billion plus will be peak sales. That dosnt mean the stock won't get ahead of its self along with the bio sector. Some future news may have been factored in early , possible buy outs etc. Its not what you buy in the stock market, its the PPS you get it at. Im buying more at 32 as Im very certain Cemp will be bought and if it dosnt it will do 3 billion in sales once all indications become marketable.
They will never use azithromycin for a life threatening illness again soon. Thats the point. Cemp will be a good steward for soli and not use it for minor infections. But you know the Dr.'s will use Cemp for everything off label because they want the best for their patients with no worries.
um…….azithromycin is not being prescribed in many hospitals do to resistanceand in a few yrs no body will prescribe it except where it will be free as in 3rd world countries. This is why Cemp is so hot right now. It is the future super Macrolide.
I may buy a few more