then why are you here, just to make negative comments based on holding no shares. enjoying our pain?
Quanton, Are you still a holder of XCO and if so how many shares. You as well as myself and many other longterm holders feel your pain.
I agree, but am still a bit uneasy as these big boys are alot more savvy than I am . I just hope we shareholders do not get left behind. In too deep to bail at this time. I do think in the long haul we will come out ok.
I guess because he said they are actually selling them tomorrow. Tomorrow is just the record date as you called it. No date for execution of offering yet as far as I know.
agree it should be excellent time to buy but 5 is not the floor, just the offering
I think if they lowered rights offer after making commitment at 5 the #### will hit they fan and chaos will take over as there will be absolutely no credibility left in the company such like there was none in Millers last year. They are trying to build credibility , not destroy it.
Who the heck knows? I pretty much give up on what will happen to this company and stock value. i would not be surprised if went below the all time low before it levels out or goes up again. They seem to be waiting on giving us any more news. No news is what is driving it down and making us wait until end of March has alot of people running for cover. Maybe they think qtr. ending March will look better with this severe weather going on. It has to be depleting inventory.
we will see .i will not be buying more however. i will exercise the offering if price does not drop below 5. i have a substantial number of shares with average of 7.40 . not willing to risk any more at this time. waiting to see what happens between now and march . do not expect much price differential between now and then. how many shares and at what price do you own at this time. that will tell everyone what you are all about.