Just bought 200 more June 30 call's for .15 and stock drops from 24.18 to 23.88 ?? What a joke.Still bidding .10 for more.Time will tell who has the last laugh.Cheers
Thanks for the Info.Now we know who was keeping it from going through $ 25.00.
As Dbacks says the concern now Is they continue dumping.Or Is this the perfect opportunity for Managment to be proactive, " shareholder friendly ", and use the money In Bermuda to take them out ?? Nah, makes to much sense.
Anybody else sick of the games being played In Taiwan ? Every close they slam the stock down .40 to .60 cents.Total manipulation.Cheers.
For what It's worth I Completly agree with you.The smart prudent play Is DEFINETLY to buy Sep V.S. June.Especially with this Managment.That being said I can take 5% of what I have made the last 3 option expirations and " swing for the fences ".Besides, I own some Sep calls but agree with you most people should buy Sep.Cheers.
Betting deal will get done before expiration followed by explanation of collapse formula.Other catalyst for June are April,May and June monthly numbers.Cheap lottery tickets and I can buy 3 times as many for same money as Sep ( Which I already own ).Probably wrong again but If so covered calls will lessen the pain.Cheers
A mother poster said Google " IMOS message board " and you could get In.Very frustrating before doing that.
Anybody I know bidding .10 cents for June 30 calls ? I had been quietly buying some until a bid for 200 showed up.FYI not how you accumulate an option position In this stock- market makers are worst I have ever seen.Twice last week bought 50 lots then put In same bid for 100 as stock tanked 15 to 20 cents--Nada ! Smaller orders work best.JMHO.Cheers
How do you know " silly " gave this post a thumbs down ? Now we know you and silly are the same.Truly a wedge-the simplest of tools.
I'm 53 and In very good shape but have avoided getting a colonoscopy ( like over 50 % of people over 50 who should ) the last 3 years.I called a year ago to schedule one and freaked when I heard all the prep and Invasivness.A friend mentioned EXAS and cologuard.I did my D.D.The stock was around $ 13.00 and had not yet been approved by FDA or covered by Medicare.Did not know If private Insurers would cover but I DID know this.I would be willing to pay out of my own pocket $ 500.00 to avoid getting a colonoscopy and know with 94 % accuracy I was cancer free.Private Insurers are falling In line.The smart one's realize It's better to spend millions on detecting colon cancer In stage 1 or 2 ( when easily treated and high survival rate ) V.S. BILLIONS on stage 3 and 4 when death sentence.Lastly, this could be used for many other cancer detections.Hoping to see next application to pancreatic cancer as that moves so fast and Is a death sentence.Watched a healthy friend and father of 3 die 6 months after diagnosed.He was 51 years old.
Managment team Is very savy and , dare I say ,shareholder friendly.I have this In my 2 nephews college fund.Enough said.Cheers
Check out EXAS.Game changing DNA based cancer detection which has been approved by the FDA and covered by Medicare.Biggest negative Is a huge short position ( 30 % of float ) which I believe will one day be a huge positive.Good entry point at current levels.Do your own D.D. Cheers
Really enjoyed the MU article.A job well done.
Have put on a trade you might find Interesting.As mentioned before I have for several expirations been selling puts and done very well.The problem Is each time have taken big heat on senseless down moves.Since Managment moves at a snails pace and to further take advantage of that time erosion I have sold the Sep 25 straddle against a fifth of my core position.3 scenarios.Chippy closes over 25 I have sold my shrares for over $ 29.50.Chippy closes around 25 Is a win/win situation.Chippy closes under 25 and I am adding shares to my position at under $ 20.50.I am willing to sell a small amount at 29.50 or buy more at 20.50.Thought the long time Investors might find this Interesting.Cheers
A little frustrating as long 200 March calls which expire tomorrow and stock cannot make that push through 18.After reading Bee-plus post have started buying some Jan 2016 calls- thanks Bee_plus.
O.T. Problems with IMOS message board has been almost as annoying as managements lack of action.
Trying to put together a meeting In Chicago as you know.Caff still has not responded to my last post as to whether he wants to attend or what dates work for him If he does.If you are In touch with him see If he could respond either way.Cheers.
Reason for spike this morning was someone bought over 2500 March 17 calls for .85 cents.Hope he Is right.They expire this Friday.quite a lottery ticket.Cheers
Good humor ! I think I will send S.J. An E-mail asking that exact question.After I receive the Immediate response we can plan for the future.Cheers.
As long as you are willing I only have one requirement for the weekend and that Is we have both you and Jaret In Attendence.If your daughters due date Is early June we could plan for late June or mid July.If later could try early June.Im very flexible. Just hope most of the original Vegas crew can make It as well as any other long time holders.Your thoughts ? Cheers
Trust me when I say I understand and agree concerning buyback/dividend picture.As Dave G. And I used to banter back and forth " Forest for the trees ".That being said I do not believe Managment has not acted In the best Interest of the IMOS shareholders concerning these Issues.Great operators of the business but PATHETIC at enhancing shareholder value.Remember this.They sold themselves a bunch of 8150 shares and my concern Is their values are not aligned with ours.If they were they would have Immediatly Initiated another buyback as soon as last completed.Imho.
Did want to say thank you to Brian Grad for expressing the long time holders displeasure.
Lastly,but most Importantly,concerning a get together.Caff/Jaret please let me know what weekends In June might you be available to come to Chicago for a " meeting ".As mentioned before I will cover your airfare and will make It a memorable weekend.If we can find a mutually agreeable weekend I will start planning.Thanks In advance.Cheers